CLEARANCE - Scrublade Wipers

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Sierra Expeditions is clearing out our stock on Scrublade wipers.

22" - $11.00 ea (2 available)
21" - $10.49 ea (2 available)
19" - $9.49 ea (1 available)
18" - $9.49 ea (4 available)
17" - $8.99 ea (3 available)
16" - $8.99 ea (1 available)
14" - $8.75 ea (2 available)
12" - $8.00 ea (2 available)

Scrublade offers a solution for smeared bugs, dirt and grime from impairing your vision when driving. Advanced, state-of-the art technology removes bugs, road grime and dirt from your windshield giving you a clear, safe view of the road.

Robby Gordon used the Scrublade in the 6,000-mile off-road 2009 Dakar Rally! The Scrublade worked so good for Gordon and his team that he is now endorsing the Scrublade on the National commercial campaign this year.

Scrublade's patented, advanced dual-blade “scrubber” technology works like no other wiper blades. Typical wiper blades just smear bugs and grime across your windshield, but Scrublade utilizes not one, but two blades, to give you a clean, bug-free view of the road ahead.

Scrublade doesn't use two standard blades, however. The secret behind Scrublade's patented, advanced dual-scrubbing technology is the hundreds of tiny triangular “scrubbers” on the leading edge of the two outer blades. The tip of each triangle pierces the debris and, as it passes through and widens to the base, the triangle breaks it apart, literally “scrubbing” your windshield clean. The second “smooth blade” squeegees away any remaining debris or water left behind. Scrublade does its work on each and every pass, leaving a clear, clean bug and grime-free windshield.

“When we were designing Scrublade we tested hundreds of shapes and sizes looking for the one that cleaned the most effectively and efficiently”, said Billy Westbrook, CEO and creator of Scrublade. “We finally settled on the triangle. Then, we use the best rubber compound available.”

The Scrublade line covers all applications from 11” thru 28”, and have been proven to be one of the best wipers for rounded and flat glassed vehicles.

large_1002_sbinside_L.jpg

This close view of the triangular scrubbers is what gives the Scrublade it's advantages over the other wipers on the market today.

large_1002_sbangle_L.jpg

Another angle to show the smooth edge of the Scrublade on the inside, and the triangular scrubbers on the outside. Inside for water removal, and the outside for bug and road debris removal.

large_1002_sbfull_L.jpg

Scrublade took into consideration not just the functionality of the Scrublade, but also the looks of the Scrublade. You can put the Scrublade on a heavy-duty truck or on a higher end vehicle, without compromising the looks of the vehicle.

22" - $11.00 ea (2 available)
21" - $10.49 ea (2 available)
19" - $9.49 ea (1 available)
18" - $9.49 ea (4 available)
17" - $8.99 ea (3 available)
16" - $8.99 ea (1 available)
14" - $8.75 ea (2 available)
12" - $8.00 ea (2 available)

Last edited:

VanGo

Explorer
Good price! Looks like I need 2-18" for the DS/PS and 1-16" for the rear for the 97 80 series LC.

VanGo

Explorer
Lots of factors to weigh in on, but got to ask about longevity of the scrub blades? AZ heat compared to the mid-west temps is obviously going to best less, just looking for some real world details. I change my trico blades maybe 2X per year?

flyingwil

Lots of factors to weigh in on, but got to ask about longevity of the scrub blades? AZ heat compared to the mid-west temps is obviously going to best less, just looking for some real world details. I change my trico blades maybe 2X per year?

We have a set on on the KJ that we have been running for over a year now, and no issues with AZ. I would realistically expect these to last about 1 year.

flyingwil

Also, for your information we are discontinuing the Scrublade line in favor of a new blade (more info to be posted once in stock)

Last edited:

gordinho80

Adventurer
I've been meaning to get a set of these for my TrailBlazer... but I also wanted to get a set for the wife's car...

Is there a set that would work on a 2006 Audi A4?

flyingwil

Updated OP to reflect current inventory levels and blow out prices.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online