COSTMAN13's 2001 Tacoma

Costman13

Adventurer
Yes, I wouldn't want to limit my down travel.

I was initially hesitant about airbags all together after reading many mixed reviews. I don't have much time on them yet, maybe about a week.

I can tell you that they have a max capacity of 100 PSI and with the camper on the truck, the drivers side bag is inflated to 35PSI and the passenger side bag is inflated to 15 PSI. With these pressures, the truck is even from front to back and side to side and there is no bouncing and no sway.

taco_tay

Adventurer
The tube is a fly rod tube I made with some ABS tube, PVC elbows, and an ammo can.

The Yakima racks get used for just about everything.

Whats up Cam long time no talk!! Truck is looking killer!! Ive been trying to find some DIY threads for a fly rod holder and yours is awesome!!! Might be making this in the next couple weeks.

Costman13

Adventurer
Sisters, OR

Trinity Alps Wilderness, CA (my brother is hiking the PCT this summer)

Lake Trinity, CA

Lake Trinity, CA

Trinity Alps... Again, CA

Sand Mountain, NV

Middle of Utah

Middle of Utah

Middle of Utah

Thats all for now. I'm held up at my parents in CO for the time being. Enjoy.

Costman13

Adventurer
Hey Taylor, not a civilian quite yet! Few more weeks. I still have some boating to do before I'm done for good.

Costman13

Adventurer
Must be nice being in the lower 48.got any interior shots and specs?

Interior of the truck or camper? I'll snap a few when I get back to the truck. I had to leave it in CO for a few days while I am back at work in WA. I'll be back middle of this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven