CVT Group Buy!

ab1985

Explorer
Can someone verify the material color for the Mt. Ranier - tent, annex, and cover? I've watched several videos and looked at tons of pictures. Just want to be clear on what comes with this specific model. Thx.

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
Can someone verify the material color for the Mt. Ranier - tent, annex, and cover? I've watched several videos and looked at tons of pictures. Just want to be clear on what comes with this specific model. Thx.

ab1985,

All of our tents are the tan color rip-stop. All of our travel covers are black and all of our annex rooms are tan now and also rip-stop. They are heavy. I need to get new pics of all of our updated equipment.

Thanks,

Bobby

mike r

Adventurer
Bobby

I sent you a private message about picking up on saturday the 23rd, But i'm guessing you did not get it.

My original order was for a Mt.Baker, that stays the same but i think i might need to have the 55 inch awning instead of the 79 inch

Do the L brackets for the awning point down or point up?

Thanks

Mike

3d fj

Observer
oh man... when did the mt rainier go up $100? good thing for the group buy i guess.

btw. i'm in. who do i contact? bobby himself?

Dingo151

Thinking about making a road trip to pickup my tent in Bend. Would be willing to pack anyone else's back to Moscow ID if it would help anyone else. Let me know!

Dean

Gadgetech

Gadgetech,

I am sorry to hear about financial burden... Down the road if you are still interested I will still give you the 30% off. Hope all is well. Keep your head up!

Bobby

I'm definitely buying one now! My Birthday is next month so maybe I can get something sooner (this summer) than I thought. I just checked this thread b/c I've been pretty bummed but I gotta say reading the comments are a real pick me up.

Pritchnakoff

Observer
oh man... when did the mt rainier go up $100? good thing for the group buy i guess.

btw. i'm in. who do i contact? bobby himself?

3dfj - shoot me a PM with your name, email, phone number and confirm if you want anything else other than the Mt. Rainier tent.
Thanks-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77

Members online