CVT Group Buy!

3d fj

Observer
^^^ even with shipping, the math doesn't make sense.. unless i'm really not doing the numbers correctly. Even then, is this really the proper place to put a F/S ad???

latybug

Hello.
This is my first time ever signing up for a discussion thread like this, (I don't even have a facebook), please forgive any errors I am sure to make on how this all works. :)
I came across this thread because I was researching the CVT tents and I googled CVT tent reviews. I have not found one single negative review, so now I am even more interested. If I am understanding everything I've read in this discussion, there is a large group of people who want to buy one of these tents, and the company is giving a discount? Is it possible for someone like me to get in on this, or do you have to be a member of a certain association or something?
Again, please excuse my naiveness (is that a word?), but I like these tents and am almost positive I want to buy one. So when I read about a discount, I was definitely intrigued.
Thank you so very much for your time and your help. I appreciate it greatly!

jeepfreak81

Adventurer
Too late to get in on this buy? I just was messaged about it yesterday? If it is not too late I will talk to my wife tonight.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
GB closes next friday! Orders have to be placed by then and no you don't have to be a member of a certain group.

VDBAZFJ

Adventurer
Hello.
This is my first time ever signing up for a discussion thread like this, (I don't even have a facebook), please forgive any errors I am sure to make on how this all works. :)
I came across this thread because I was researching the CVT tents and I googled CVT tent reviews. I have not found one single negative review, so now I am even more interested. If I am understanding everything I've read in this discussion, there is a large group of people who want to buy one of these tents, and the company is giving a discount? Is it possible for someone like me to get in on this, or do you have to be a member of a certain association or something?
Again, please excuse my naiveness (is that a word?), but I like these tents and am almost positive I want to buy one. So when I read about a discount, I was definitely intrigued.
Thank you so very much for your time and your help. I appreciate it greatly!

Sent you a PM

tumlinson1

MT Hoods in KY

3d FJ
Sorry about the post, trying to help Bobby out, since he has been so great to deal with.

These are his tents, my Rainer was backordered so he sent me out a loaner for a planned trip (KY-OH-PA-NY-KY). This is my first RTT and let me say it was probably the best time I have had in a long time.

I have 3 girls under the age of 7, one of which is 6 months. Set up ease and comfort level cannot be beat. I have spent almost 20 years in the military sleeping on the ground and this is like the Taj Mahal. (Beats the rock or rucksack for a pillow any day!) I single handedly set up in about 10 minutes and tear down in about the same. Quality is great. I was blessed with good weather during our trip, so I cannot speak to the leak/ punching trick mentioned in earlier posts. I was showing to off to a friend when a quick storm dropped some rain on us. I was worried because I had an early start the next morning to our next destination. Much to my delight when I opened her up at the next site it was dry as a bone.

I am sure if worked out with Bobby (given one of the group buyers are in the reasonable commuting distance) you could get the 30% and save on the shipping on the new one in my garage. Again, sorry for the confusion, just trying to help a brother out. Bobby's a real stand up guy.

***I have the loaner mounted on a DIY expo trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpg
    IMG_1475.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1479.jpg
    IMG_1479.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 5

NW European

Observer
Thanks for organizing Pritchnakoff!

Bobby -- good to speak with you yesterday on the phone, thanks for answering my quesitons. Sent you an email as requested, looking forward to being a part of the group buy pricing. Thanks again.

Jason

MCObray

Explorer
I purchased mine on Monday (6/18/12). I'll be putting it to use tomorrow as I set out for a camping/boating trip.
GOPR1523.jpg
GOPR1526.jpg

Pritchnakoff

Observer
Are we getting the discount on just one model or any model? Lazy and didnt want to read all 11 pages..

craig

Dirtytires,

The discount is available to ALL the products: Awnings, Mesh Rooms, Tents, and Trailers; so feel free to put together your ultimate package for best savings.

NW European / VDBAZFJ / unimog / ab1985 - I got all your PMs and have responded you guys are good to start working direct with CVT to finalize your purchases.
latybug - welcome to the thread and keep us posted on your status

Pritchnakoff

Observer
Too late to get in on this buy? I just was messaged about it yesterday? If it is not too late I will talk to my wife tonight.

GB closes next friday! Orders have to be placed by then and no you don't have to be a member of a certain group.

Correction - you need to be a member of the "Wife said it's OK" group - LOL!

jeepfreak81, still plenty of time so mill it over and let us know.
Have a great weekend!

latybug

Well, seeing as how I AM the wife, I say it's ok!
Yay me!
:wings:
Thanks very much y'all for helping me out with this. I'm very excited to get a new tent, and now getting a discount on it is awesome-sauce!

bassman

Hi,

I'm interested with the group buy, I wonder if CVT will ship it to Canada? Any Canadian joined the group buy?

Thanks,
Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77