CVT Group Buy!

jeepfreak81

Adventurer
Got mine paid for today and was told it would ship today! I should have it by the 4th, so we may do some unexpected camping!

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Got mine paid for today and was told it would ship today! I should have it by the 4th, so we may do some unexpected camping!

Called this morning, and talked to Ian (sp?) Ordered up a Mt Rainier to replace my 2+ person RTT, and it should also be to my house before the 4th!!!

Even though they were super busy, I was made to feel like I was the only customer for the day! Absolutely awesome customer service!!

Won't get to use it on the 4th, as we're grabbing a hotel room for after the fireworks, but it will be put to good use soon!!

Thanks again for the time and effort creating this Group Buy! Definitely worthwhile!

HB :coffeedrink:

Trailpsycho

Observer
Score!!

I just placed my order as well. Tent, awning and mesh shipped for about the normal cost of the tent-shipped. Very awesome.

PM will be forthcoming to the organizer of this deal, so he can keep his metrics.

Customer service with CVT was excellent. Ian was very pleasant and helpful. My conversations with Bobby were also helpful and respectful. Great CS!

Cheers!

John

latybug

me too me too!!!

I just got off the phone with Ian - he is AWESOME! <------(yes, all caps, I'm yelling it)
Fantastic customer service from a super friendly guy. I should have my tent by the 4th. woot!

Pritchnakoff

Observer
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!

Lots of folks gettin' it done before the deadline - super stoked for all you guys getting to take advantage! From my count alone we are now 35 confirmed tent purchases; that's double the 30% milestone CRA-ZAZY!!
:ylsmoke:

Enjoy your day all!

latybug

Lots of folks gettin' it done before the deadline - super stoked for all you guys getting to take advantage! From my count alone we are now 35 confirmed tent purchases; that's double the 30% milestone CRA-ZAZY!!
:ylsmoke:

Enjoy your day all!

And you're the one who got it all started.
Thanks!
You ROCK! (yep, shoutin' that too)
:)

ttn333

Observer
Big thanks to Prichnakoff! Bobby was real easy to deal with. Called and ordered the awning and mesh, should be here by Saturday. That's super fast! Thanks again to both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77