CVT Group Buy!

Pritchnakoff

Observer
Thanks guys, appreciate the sentiment! Nothing like buying in bulk; just ask Cost Co.
:elkgrin:

Creature, sorry to miss you yesterday via PM, but you are confirmed and details over to CVT, feel free to contact them when you are ready - PM responded to.
Cheers!

landrovers1

I'm not sure I know many people here, but I found out about this thread on the Mendo_Recce Land rover list. I just called and ordered a Mt. Ranier for our Range Rover LWB. PM sent to Pritchnakoff

Pritchnakoff

Observer
LAST DAY TO ORDER!

All - last day to order so if you were thinking at all about it, get your PM in now!

:drool:

PLEASE NOTE:
I am going on a three day trail run of the McGrew Trail and leaving in a couple hours so don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me until Monday, as long as you get your PM in by today's date you will get the discount.
Thanks much!

mrwizard

Adventurer
Just got back to Boise with our Mt. Rainier on top of our TDI Jetta. It looked kinda goofy, but 35 mpg average on the way home wasn't a bad way to do it. Bobby was great to work with and CVT is a class act alright. We set our tent up twice already just to show friends and I can tell already it's gonna be tough to fight off the lookie-lou's. Lot's of questions about the tent...but regardless, super cool. Thanks again Pritch for setting this up.

R

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
. Thanks again Pritch for setting this up.

Agreed! (again!!)

The folks at CVT have been great to deal with also.

I ordered my tent last week, Ian said that I would get a confirmation and tracking number.

I got the confirmation of payment, but didn't recieve a tracking number. So yesterday afternoon I called CVT.

I didn't get an answer (it was around 1600 their time) and figured either I missed them for the day, or they weren't in on weekends. So I left a brief message with my concerns, and that I would try and call Monday.

Ian had said there was a good chance that the tent would arrive before the 4th of July, and the wife and I will be out of town, and I wanted the tracking info to make sure I could have someone here for the delivery.

It wasn't more than 10 minutes after my call, that Bobby called me back! He said my tent had shipped, and he would get me my tracking info sent out today!

Sounds like this group buy generated some good business for them!

And with the customer service I have seen so far, I will be doing biz with them in the future! (wife really likes the awning/screen tent combo)

:coffeedrink:

Pritchnakoff

Observer
Just got back to Boise with our Mt. Rainier on top of our TDI Jetta. It looked kinda goofy, but 35 mpg average on the way home wasn't a bad way to do it. Bobby was great to work with and CVT is a class act alright. We set our tent up twice already just to show friends and I can tell already it's gonna be tough to fight off the lookie-lou's. Lot's of questions about the tent...but regardless, super cool. Thanks again Pritch for setting this up.

R

Agreed! (again!!)

The folks at CVT have been great to deal with also.

I ordered my tent last week, Ian said that I would get a confirmation and tracking number.

I got the confirmation of payment, but didn't recieve a tracking number. So yesterday afternoon I called CVT.

I didn't get an answer (it was around 1600 their time) and figured either I missed them for the day, or they weren't in on weekends. So I left a brief message with my concerns, and that I would try and call Monday.

Ian had said there was a good chance that the tent would arrive before the 4th of July, and the wife and I will be out of town, and I wanted the tracking info to make sure I could have someone here for the delivery.

It wasn't more than 10 minutes after my call, that Bobby called me back! He said my tent had shipped, and he would get me my tracking info sent out today!

Sounds like this group buy generated some good business for them!

And with the customer service I have seen so far, I will be doing biz with them in the future! (wife really likes the awning/screen tent combo)

:coffeedrink:

Russell & Randy,
Glad to hear you both have continued to experience the customer service that truly adds to the uniqueness of CVT - they definitely stand behind their products and their word and as I mentioned on the first post if all things equal in the RTT field CVT will stand superior with their passion for the product, the passion for getting out there and using their products (not just selling it), and for making sure that the community is taken care of.

This has been a great experience and hope you enjoy your Tents this summer!

Pritchnakoff

Observer
GB IS NOW CLOSED

All,

Thanks for following along and putting up with the daily updates; as my first GB lead I have to say it was a lot of work, but I think well worth the savings that nearly 40 members were able to take advantage of - that I know of (I've heard rumors that nearly 60 tents may have been purchased)!

That's an incredible response and I hope you all enjoy your new tents!

Creature

Observer
I never did receive an email for either tracking or a receipt (purchase order), but just got a call from UPS for delivery on the 9th - considering the holiday I am pretty happy with that...

Thanks again for putting this together Pritchnakoff!

jeepfreak81

Adventurer
Just got mine and the quality seems great so far. UPS knifed it with a forklift though, right through the base. It is usable, already contacted Bobby and he said to accept it for now since I needed it for a trip planned on the 4th.

Edit: Found the directions finally!

Last edited:

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
I never did receive an email for either tracking or a receipt (purchase order), but just got a call from UPS for delivery on the 9th - considering the holiday I am pretty happy with that...

Thanks again for putting this together Pritchnakoff!

I got a call back from Bobby today with a tracking number. Looks like mine should be here around the 6th.

Dang good considering the Holiday! And the fact that I'm way up north, that usually adds at least a day to freight deliveries!

Just got mine and the quality seems great so far. UPS knifed it with a forklift though, right through the base.

AARRGGG!!! Hope that doesn't happen to mine!

Glad it's usable for your trip!!

VDBAZFJ

Adventurer
Just got mine today as well as the awning AND my Baja Rack! Im going camping next weekend! WooHoo!

Now I cant wait to get it opened up and check it out!

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Mine is scheduled to be here sometime tomorrow!!

Hope it's alright......UPS truck had some problems....

Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity Trailer
South Holland, IL, United States 07/02/2012 10:30 P.M. Shipment has arrived at a Service Center 726713 OVZZ
Portland, OR, United States 07/02/2012 7:00 P.M. Departure 726713 OVZZ
Portland, OR, United States 06/29/2012 12:00 P.M. A breakdown / mechanical failure occurred which may result in a service delay 726713 OVZZ
Portland, OR, United States 06/28/2012 11:50 A.M. Departure 726713 OVZZ
Portland, OR, United States 06/28/2012 1:36 A.M. Shipment has arrived at a Service Center 281921 MTRG

Not worried about the delay, didn't need it for the Fourth. I'll have plenty of time to get it mounted before my next adventure on the 20th-24th this month:elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77