CVT Group Buy!

Pritchnakoff

Observer
Hi,

I'm interested with the group buy, I wonder if CVT will ship it to Canada? Any Canadian joined the group buy?

Thanks,
Jon

Bassman,

I wouldn't see why not, but i would recommend contacting CVT directly as i am sure the cost may be different.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

mike r

Adventurer
Picked mine up yesterday then used it for a night in Camp Sherman, OR

Bobby was a great guy and I was happy to do business with him.

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0061-1.jpg

Pritchnakoff

Observer
How long would this take to get a Mt. Hood in Baltimore MD?

Thanks
Travis

Travis, based on other things I have purchased with flat rate ground shipping from the east coast I would guess about 5-7 business days. That's purely a guess though - Bobby can you chime in on probable shipping from OR => MD?

brentbba

Explorer
With either the Mt. Shasta or Mt. Rainier Roof Top Tents it would give you all the walk around in the overhang and then, yes you would have to crouch for the rest of it. But on the Rainier you would have 3'x6' to walk around in. Just sayin....

Agreed...less the space taken by the ladder.

I've looked at ARB's, and all the assorted 'knock-offs' of similar design. All are good enough quality for my needs including yours. Just me and age wanting just a little more room than that for standing. I may reconsider someday as tents designed for trailers (Globetrotter and Half Moon) are in excess of $3K for what appears to be basically the same design as the ARB Simpson and your two versions you mention. Makes no sense to me.

jeepfreak81

Adventurer
Correction - you need to be a member of the "Wife said it's OK" group - LOL!

jeepfreak81, still plenty of time so mill it over and let us know.
Have a great weekend!

PMed you. She was just more concerned where our little one would go. That and we have a "nice tent" that was $100 and way bigger LOL.

stonnie

Just ordered the Mt. Ranier, 79" awning and both the mesh and solid awning walls. All for the original price of the Mt. Ranier. Thanks so much to Pritchnakoff for putting this deal together. You are the man!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77