CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

xmadcowx

Have you already paid?
There are enough people already for the 30%

I have not, I figured you were taking orders and counting from there. There are 30+ on the list, but I assumed you were going to make your own list as the orders came in. I will call you later this morning to place the order! Thanks again for doing this we really appreciate it!

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
I have not, I figured you were taking orders and counting from there. There are 30+ on the list, but I assumed you were going to make your own list as the orders came in. I will call you later this morning to place the order! Thanks again for doing this we really appreciate it!

Happy to! Have a great day!

pilosopo

Adventurer
Good morning,
We have not heard anything either......All of a sudden we get a call to let us know there is a gb going on....lol What do you do? So I guess we have a group buy. We are honored to do it. If I can be of any other help please let me know.

Group Buy 2013 CVT Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents

To all of those interested in a Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents group buy. Started on March 1st and ends on the 16th of March.....

Cascadia Tents would like to thank all of you who have and are participating in our Group Buy and wish you an awesome summer!

Contact CVT

Cascadia Vehicle Tents-
61510 American Lane #140
Bend, Or. 97702
541-312-8368 (TENT) office
541-419-2790 cell
Email us here. or cascadiatents@hotmail.com

Visit us on FaceBook. https://www.facebook.com/Roof.Top.Tent.Man?ref=hl
Twitter @cascadiatents

Since it's only official now, will there be a discount on awnings and walls? I'd love to purchase a 79" awning with matching walls

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
I think easy questions before I'm in.

* Can you choose the external color of the fly for the Shasta and Awning? I would like both to be the green color with the tent/annex/awning to be the tan color.
* Which awning is the better size for the Jeep JK, 79 or 99?
* What would shipping be to MA? Any others in new England where we could save on shipping?

Thanks all for setting this up.

Thank you for your inquiry!
* The colors we have are Tan.
* The 79" awning would be best.I think I just under sold?....lol
* $250.00 on shipping

xmadcowx

****UPDATE****

I just got off the phone with Bobby placing my order. Here are some things you want to note.
  • Only available in tan/khaki
  • The bag/cover the tent is enclosed in while closed is black only.
  • He will combine shipping with a pallet, just arrange it with the people involved ahead of time and call in with the "complete order"
  • Call him for more clarification on picking up from a local dealer.
  • This is not restricted to just us, spread the word to other forums, facebook, whoever. He wants all the orders he can handle, he is trying to break 100 with this.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
:woot:

here we go people!!

Here are the rules to the GB. Only people with group shipping need let me know and let me know AFTER you have ordered. Otherwise you can just call in and order. YOU MUST CALL!

We have received confirmation from CVT that the group buy is a go! I have updated the OP of the thread with the info.

I would ask, to keep some of the chaos to a minimum, that anyone able to receive a bulk shipment of tents to please let us know today and to give us (MTgirl or Blackdawg) your name, city and zip. That info will help CVT and the other members know who can receive the bulk orders. CVT can ship multiple tents - 4 or 5 - on a pallet to help ease shipping costs. You will need a forklift and or loading dock to receive the bulk order. I will update the OP with that info so anyone who would like to try to save a few bucks on shipping knows which member to contact. Please, contact the member who is receiving the shipment first and make sure that they are aware that you would like to have your tent shipped to them. It will be up to you to make arrangements to then pick up your tent and stay in contact with the member. And be sure to mention this when placing your order with CVT!

When ordering your tent:
you will need to CALL IN AND ORDER. you cannot place an order via the website to get the GB pricing. Let them know that you would like to participate in the tacomaworld - expeditionportal group buy
you will need to have your credit card ready
you need to have your tent model and color picked out - olive green, khaki, camo, and burgundy are the options for the tents - and any other accessories that you are purchasing. all models and colors can be viewed in the photo gallery on the CVT site.

And please let us know here that you have placed your order so we can keep that info in the OP as well.

I think that's all for now! Happy camping everyone!

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
Are you sure they are made here??? I'm pretty sure they are made on the same lines as the Tepui and Cartoptent, which are of Chinese fabrication.

You are correct. They are not made here...But on those same lines we have set ourselves apart from our competion with Quality and more for your money. Plus you get me...lol

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Good morning,
We have not heard anything either......All of a sudden we get a call to let us know there is a gb going on....lol What do you do? So I guess we have a group buy. We are honored to do it. If I can be of any other help please let me know.

Group Buy 2013 CVT Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents

To all of those interested in a Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents group buy. Started on March 1st and ends on the 16th of March.

Spring is near and the time has for come everyone to get back outdoors in CVT Roof Top Tents. Back by high demand, Cascadia Vehicle Tents is excited to formally announce its second annual Group- Buy opportunity during the month of March. The CVT March Madness Group Buy will run from March 1st- 15th. CVT customers will receive discounts on all products ranging from awnings and accessories to all roof top tents. The March Madness Group Buy incentives will begin with a 10% discount at first 10 tents purchased, 20% at 20 tents purchased, and 30% for all tents purchased after 30. Only RTT purchases count towards qualifying purchase numbers. The tiered-discount benefit will automatically be applied as each RTT tier goal is reached. A running tally of participating buyers will be kept and announcements made as each tier goal is reached. Shipping costs are excluded from any discounts. Tents will need to be purchased and paid for in full by the end of the two week sale. All tents purchased will be shipped out at the end of April, with estimated delivery dates being end of April start of May.

From all of us a Cascadia Vehicle Tents we look forward to welcoming you to the CVT- family and to begin enjoying awesome experiences in our tents- so don't miss out.
Check out these amazing prices you will receive when the 30 tent tier is reached:

Mt. Bachelor $696.50 Savings of $299.50
Mt. Shasta $979.50 Savings of $ 415.50
Mt. Hood $1,046.50 Savings of $448.50
Mt. Rainer $1,186.50 Savings of $508.50
Mt Baker $1,396.50 Savings of $598.50
Mt. McKinley $1,536.50 Savings of $658.00
Mt. St Helens $1,746.50 Savings of $748.50

This exciting time also provides for the announcement of the arrival of our newest, biggest and baddest tent, The Mt. McKinley. The Mt. McKinley is designed especially to accommodate those with families. The Mt. McKinley has a new feature not available with the other tents, it comes with a dividing wall and individual access doors for those who would like to bring friends and still have privacy. Closed it is 87" x 48" Open 87" x 96"

Cascadia Tents would like to thank all of you who have and are participating in our Group Buy and wish you an awesome summer!

Contact CVT

Cascadia Vehicle Tents-
61510 American Lane #140
Bend, Or. 97702
541-312-8368 (TENT) office
541-419-2790 cell
Email us here. or cascadiatents@hotmail.com

Visit us on FaceBook. https://www.facebook.com/Roof.Top.Tent.Man?ref=hl
Twitter @cascadiatents

wow missed this ha

Thanks Bobby!!!

Let go guys!!! get em while they are hot!!

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
x2 on this. CVT is a US-based business, of course. But where is the production done?

Don

Good morning Don,

We have ours made in China. We have also done upgrades that you will not get with others. The annex is the same fabric as the tent, it also has 3 doors and an access door. With heavy nocum mesh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater