CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

temple

Adventurer
It would cost me $400 in fuel to drive to Oregon and back. 99/I5 the entire way. If anyone is interested let me know. I have a 30' trailer, so I can fit a quite a few tents on it.

Jfarris, are you making the trip down I-5 in Sacramento? I wanted to know because I will be placing the order tomorrow.

townsat

Ordered a Mt. McKinley from stock today. Cheers to Bobby for his flexibility and to the organizers of the group buy. This is great.

Jason

JFarris

Wanderer
Jfarris, are you making the trip down I-5 in Sacramento? I wanted to know because I will be placing the order tomorrow.

Yes I would be. There would have to be enough interest to make the trip though. I'm assuming it's about $150 for shipping to California? I'll be placing my order tomorrow and was planning on just having him ship since it didn't seem like anyone was interested...

temple

Adventurer
Yes I would be. There would have to be enough interest to make the trip though. I'm assuming it's about $150 for shipping to California? I'll be placing my order tomorrow and was planning on just having him ship since it didn't seem like anyone was interested...

So, 3 tents to break even and 6 to make it worth while and that's not counting wear and tear.

So, if you want jfarris to make the trip, please let him know ASAP, so he can fill the 30 foot trailer. If not, I will just have mine shipped. Btw jfarris, I think they charge a flat shipping rate to all for $250, so we probably pay more than actual.

Guri

Explorer
I already buy my tent (McKinley) :wings: A+ for Bobby. I hope all here have the same experience.

kingg5

Adventurer
any idea how long this will last. i would much prefer to grab one of these as opposed to the china brand here in bc. mt rainier sure would be nice. but wont be ready till 3rd week of may :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater