CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

JFarris

Wanderer
So, 3 tents to break even and 6 to make it worth while and that's not counting wear and tear.

So, if you want jfarris to make the trip, please let him know ASAP, so he can fill the 30 foot trailer. If not, I will just have mine shipped. Btw jfarris, I think they charge a flat shipping rate to all for $250, so we probably pay more than actual.

Is it really $250? It's only $150 from Arizona to my doorstep....Well let me know. I'll be more than happy to make the drive as long as my fuel is paid for. As of now, no-one has contacted me.

temple

Adventurer
Is it really $250? It's only $150 from Arizona to my doorstep....Well let me know. I'll be more than happy to make the drive as long as my fuel is paid for. As of now, no-one has contacted me.

$200 to commercial address and $250 to residential. All the companies that I know of charge a flat rate, otherwise they would never sell anything to most of the us depending on where the office is. I might talk to him about getting it shipped with my UPS account. Nonetheless, he said he was giving 30% off to everyone even though we have only 16 that have paid. If people contact you that are on route, let me know.

Sean

Cowboy59

Observer
For anyone that is interested in the McKinley I just talked to Bobby (hell of a nice guy btw) and he told me he was planning on taking and posting a bunch more photos of it online tomorrow. He said he may even shoot a video. I am still on the fence between that one and the ranier but leaning toward the McKinley after talking to Bobby. I am still looking for someone close to Cincinnati to split shipping with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater