CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

doms

Somewhere in this thread it was mentioned about setting something up for the Canadians? Just wondering if anything became of this? Thanks!

littletires

Hey guys, ordered my Mt. Shasta today with ladder extension. It was very pleasant to talk and do business with Bobby. Thanks again to the people for putting this together and thanks again to CVT.

Ramjet

Explorer
Does the GB include Awnings? That's all I really need. Thank you again for setting all this up BlackDawg.

temple

Adventurer
Does the GB include Awnings? That's all I really need. Thank you again for setting all this up BlackDawg.

According the the first page "CVT customers will receive discounts on all products ranging from awnings and accessories to all roof top tents."

Yes.

Gravy

I purchased my tent today! Mt. Hood on the way! I would also like to echo what has been said about Bobby @ CVT. Bobby is a great person to do business with. I love feelin good about a purchase. Thanks to everyone involved for making this happen.

SGStriglos

Just ordered
Mt Rainier
79" Awning
M-416 Trailer Lid Kit

20% for the Trailer Lid

As others have said...Bobby is wonderful to work with and accommodating.

I am in Decatur, IL and would be happy to be a shipping point if anyone is interested.
Have Dock and Forklift.
210mi south Chicago
170mi north of St. Louis
150mi west of Indianapolis

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Wow....did you guys see the pictures of the Mt. McKinley model if burgandy on the CVT website? Pretty sweet.

Wonder if any of the other models come in that color?

Benbacher

Observer
Anyone shipping to or around Fresno ca? I've got a rainier, awning and mesh walls that will be going if we want to save on shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater