Danish Popup Trailer

Christian

Adventurer
We have two manufacturers of those here; Combi-camp and Camp-let. I could easily find good ones for around 1.500 - 2.000 $ if anyone's interested. A wild idea would be a group buy, I load a 20' container with them and ship them to you... (just brain-storming here...)

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
We have two manufacturers of those here; Combi-camp and Camp-let. I could easily find good ones for around 1.500 - 2.000 $ if anyone's interested. A wild idea would be a group buy, I load a 20' container with them and ship them to you... (just brain-storming here...)

Can they handle washboard roads at 30 to 40mph?

toyotatruckjunkie

Adventurer
I may have my father go look at this in person. He lives local.

I'm thinking it could be had cheap enough; make an offroad chassis to mount the body on, build it up quite a bit, and have a cheap/homemade Kimberley Kamper type unit. There doesn't appear to be any cabinets to come apart on the inside on the above mentioned washboards.

Just trying to think out of the box.

Am I crazy?

450 DUDE

Adventurer
What can, except a hovercraft? :)
No, you should make another chassis.

Im not familiar with this trailer but just to make the argument , I take my pos starcraft Pop up on washboard 30 - 60 mph like Death Valley and it does fine , it is modified but it does fine.

Just putting it out there...

ken

toyotatruckjunkie

Adventurer
I emailed the seller asking for more pics and some questions. I may still have Dad go look at it for me. I need another project like hole in the head, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk