Doc's 05 Tacoma Build Thread

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I would suggest that WalkingEagle start a thread of his own to discuss this and we can all avoid polluting Dave's build thread.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
I don't want to delute Dave's wonderfull build thread as I plan a simular path with the Taco I bought last week. I also don't have any real interest in starting a thread to argue it.

Can you please take this up with Scott Brady? This isn't the place for your argument, and I've said all I have to say on the subject. Thanks.

Can you please take this up with Scott Brady? This isn't the place for your argument, and I've said all I have to say on the subject. Thanks.

It's not an argument - it's physics and math. Thought that since you posted that link up as to why to go with tall narrow people might want to know why that link has incorrect information. Guess not, so I took down my posts so you don't have to worry about the subject. Just hate people saying "That made up my mind" when the information is not accurate.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
If it suits you, write a white paper that addresses the issues appropriately, point for point, and set the record straight then. Send Scott Brady a copy and post it in Fireside and we'll all read it and decide for ourselves. Maybe you're right.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
It's not an argument - it's physics and math. Thought that since you posted that link up as to why to go with tall narrow people might want to know why that link has incorrect information. Guess not, so I took down my posts so you don't have to worry about the subject. Just hate people saying "That made up my mind" when the information is not accurate.

If Scott's article and assertions aren't accurate then why would you remove your posts that were intended to correct the previously documented erroneous information? If your citation is accurate and based on "physics and math" then why delete the truth? That just doesn't make sense... now I'm left with even more questions about the corrective information you submitted and only recently removed to relieve of us the burden of unnecessary worry.

I declare the "skinny vs. wide" debate reopened once again with this fleeting glimpse of accurate information now based on physics and math. Please show your work for full credit...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77