Dweb down for anyone else?

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
I think you've been unbanned, FWIW, Tom. But I could understand your staying away. There's a lot of good technical stuff that doesn't end up there because of the way it's run.

Try talking about diesel or manual transmission swaps there. Or anything to do with electronics. It's why I choose to put more stuff here. If anybody else wants to swap in a 5 speed, the info is here.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
If I remember correctly Tom, the server was allowing people to post threads, but not responses.
Yes, all you could do was post the title, so some people were posting multiple thread titles to make a "thread". Not duplicate posts.
What I posted was obviously a double post since they were both identical (because I thought it was a problem on my end). I even thought to myself at the time, "These guys better stop or they are going to get banned." Little did I know.
I really miss the technical content that you provided there, I for one would love to see you back.
I appreciate that. But you're probably one of the few :p

David Harris

Expedition Leader
I hope around on others as well but there is SO much info on DWeb that its usually my first stop.

Yes. They've been around a long time and they have amassed a lot of info, for sure. Very helpful. But also very often better to read than to post, in my experience, lest the rats descend . . .

Last edited:

disco 03

Yes, all you could do was post the title, so some people were posting multiple thread titles to make a "thread". Not duplicate posts.
What I posted was obviously a double post since they were both identical (because I thought it was a problem on my end). I even thought to myself at the time, "These guys better stop or they are going to get banned." Little did I know.
I appreciate that. But you're probably one of the few :p

I bet there are more than you think, Tom.

Viggen

Just here...
Wow, I didnt mean to start a DWeb debate. Its back up so Im happy. It is THE best place for Disco information out there. I know that it can be grating at times but the information makes it worth it for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal