E350 4WD Camper Van Build

GNTY

Adventurer
Just an FYI on the Oakland bigfoot. There were very few made. If you think that is what you want I believe GNTY may be willing to part with his non-4x4 one. Yes, he has a second one which is only the second one I have ever seen on the inter-webs. My guess is there are a couple more roaming around Canada but if I recall correctly there were only something on the order of 10 made and some of those went to Japan.

Thanks for that Catmandu, I've tried to do what research i can on these things and can only comment on what i've been told by what are solid sources that when Bigfoot dissolved and switched hands in 2008 before opening right up again all company documents that had build qty and info was destroyed or went missing. So actual numbers are unknown, but just by trying to search for them you can get an idea. One source that i talked to is still at Bigfoot and was there at this time, and when i asked him how many he thought had been built and why there was no info on them, his comment was only a handfull, and when i said well only 3 have surfaced so far, he said it would not be far off from that. He said they were built for a Japanese customer and was quickly told that it was their program and Bigfoot could not sell them. Bigfoot built units for this Japanese client from 1995-2002 with 3 different sizes being sent over. There is quite a large following and large group for those there. They go as groups to ski hills and all park together, in a few of the pics i found they were burried in 3' of snow :) So with that, ya its rare and i love them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl