Enduro Campers - New Composite Wedge Camper

Wanderer86

These campers do sound pretty sweet. I do like that they would be less likely to leak in heavy rain. Kind of the best of my old ARE topper and an SP.

gsea

Sean I would be interested in a SuperTourer thread. I sent you an email via your website expressing interest in possibly being an early customer for a SuperTourer. Let me know if we can connect.

Same here. Have had an unproductive email thread with Enduro sales who was unable (unwilling?) to provide any information whatsoever on the SuperTourer other than that the prototype is currently in build and they won't be shipping any units until Fall at the earliest.

Even some target rough specs or basic dimensions based on the CAD would be helpful for those of us considering options and builds.... especially if we're trying to determine if this would be worth waiting another season to become available vs moving forward with current plans.

mcjager

Same here. Have had an unproductive email thread with Enduro sales who was unable (unwilling?) to provide any information whatsoever on the SuperTourer other than that the prototype is currently in build and they won't be shipping any units until Fall at the earliest.

Even some target rough specs or basic dimensions based on the CAD would be helpful for those of us considering options and builds.... especially if we're trying to determine if this would be worth waiting another season to become available vs moving forward with current plans.

I think they are crazy busy building out their new prototype Super Tourer Camper. They told me they are finishing their CAD design asap. Pretty neat stuff. I know there are only two guys there. So my recommendation is just to reach out again.

escadventure

Adventurer
I think they are crazy busy building out their new prototype Super Tourer Camper. They told me they are finishing their CAD design asap. Pretty neat stuff. I know there are only two guys there. So my recommendation is just to reach out again.
Interesting. We'll be watching how this progresses...
I've written off Vagabond because of too many reports of poor customer service. It's a shame because the Vagabond products look good.
AT and Super Pacific are on my list currently. The Enduro product looks very interesting. Moving forward we'll see how Enduro values time spent with customers.

ADVmedic

I got my Lobo wedge installed a few days ago! Spent about 5 nights in it so far. I'm loving it!

But I took it down some rough roads and due to pothole impacts and flexing some of the seals slipped resulting in leaks between the bed and shell. This is pretty common with Tacomas especially in the front corners. No big deal except I'm 900 miles away from Enduro now. I think I need to lift the whole thing off the bed to fix the seals so it's complicated... Otherwise it's been really sweet.

BigJimCruising

Adventurer
I'm very interested in seeing a Lobo Classic pop top. If I understand correctly the entire roof would raise up for maximum space in the bunk. At 6'2 and 220 pounds I'm not a fan of wedge campers. I'll be keeping an eye on these guys!

Sewellymon

Bumping this thread. I live in So Cal, so like having my build a 1/2 day drive away in case add'l follow up help is needed..

sn_85

Observer
They told me the wedge camper on production hold so they can focus on other products.

That's a little interesting. You would think a wedge camper would be their most popular product and one of the easier ones to produce. I have to say given the lack of actual production units out there it's a little concerning that the company seems to be switching directions so early. They also haven't posted anything on their IG since March. If they didn't have a presence at OE West then I'd be pretty hesitant to "invest" in this company. I'm curious to see where they go from here.

ADVmedic

I wonder if these are insulated in any way

The panels it's made out of is composite foam of some sort so the whole thing is insulated by the panels it's made out of. I'm sure someone official can provide a more technical answer...

Stays very warm and cozy so far in the 30+ nights I've spent in it :)

MBV

Hello all,

I found a video tour of the Enduro SuperTourer posted 26 Jul 2022. See below. Many in the thread were asking for more pics/videos of the new product.

Full disclosure, I have no affiliation with Enduro and have never seen their products fisthand. Simply passing along info to others as many have done for me over the years.

MBV

chet6.7

Explorer
I have not seen any of their products on the road, I wonder how much product testing was done, bed flex destroyed a shell I had back in the day.

NVLOC

Observer
They test each chassis/platform they are building on individually and tailor mounting options accordingly. Captive spring mounts, isolated rubber mounts, etc,....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy

Members online