Equipt's new platform - The 2013 4Runner Trail

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
You must really love Toyotas. Interesting choice. Not really exciting though. I know I'll get flamed but a 4runner just seems lame. It has no historical basis in expeditions or overland travel or even 4x4 prowess. It's a college Frat boys truck. LC, LR, Jeep, Nissan Patrol, Gwgen, even the Montero seems more appropriate.
I wouldn't say this to a normal guy and his build, but you are Equipt Expedition Outfitters. I was expecting more.

I guess it makes a statement, you can be the first to do it, good luck. Let's see what you've got.

********! You never got many hugs as a kid, did you?

Good luck with the build Paul, as historically insignificant that it is... :coffeedrink:

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Great choice Paul.

Now you are finally welcome to join my frat boys club, although mine is 3rd generation so we may be in different classes...

:)

GHR

Observer
Congrats Paul. Looking forward to the rationale for your choice and to the upgrades you make.

discotdi

Adventurer
********! You never got many hugs as a kid, did you?

Good luck with the build Paul, as historically insignificant that it is... :coffeedrink:

Plenty, thx. 4 Runner is a fine car, just boring. Especially for this application. My 2 cents. Trail Edition ha

joneseyyy

Explorer
Plenty, thx. 4 Runner is a fine car, just boring. Especially for this application. My 2 cents. Trail Edition ha
zesajuha.jpg

MCObray

Explorer
I love the new 5th Generation 4Runners. I am looking forward to seeing the progression of this vehicle in ya'll hands... especially after seeing what you did with your previous 100 series. Subscribed!

p nut

butter
You must really love Toyotas. Interesting choice. Not really exciting though. I know I'll get flamed but a 4runner just seems lame. It has no historical basis in expeditions or overland travel or even 4x4 prowess. It's a college Frat boys truck. LC, LR, Jeep, Nissan Patrol, Gwgen, even the Montero seems more appropriate.
I wouldn't say this to a normal guy and his build, but you are Equipt Expedition Outfitters. I was expecting more.

I guess it makes a statement, you can be the first to do it, good luck. Let's see what you've got.

The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

discotdi

Adventurer

Exactly. People shouldn't take it personally. I'm just not into it, so I said as much. And I still say EEO with their resources could have picked something more exciting. But it's their truck. I'll still follow the progress. I'm sure many things they do will be applicable to other vehicles. But I don't have to give them a EE ****job because of who they are.

zidaro

Explorer
First mod idea!!

A 5th gen snorkel that doubles as a beer bong

Bro, this would be a HUGE hit at the Spring Break Frat parties!

ol' scott

Adventurer
I've gotta agree. What a boring choice. Why not something with some REAL history behind it? I'm thinking something like a camel or a donkey. That is how you would REALLY impress me and get my attention. Think about the possibilities. Perhaps a "Mary, Mother of Jesus" edition donkey with limited edition infant seat? Or maybe an "Ahab the Arab" edition camel, hang some emeralds and rubies from it. Be sure to name the camel Clyde.

PS Camels don't need snorkels and donkey have great torque and MPG (miles per grains).

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
First mod idea!!

A 5th gen snorkel that doubles as a beer bong

Bro, this would be a HUGE hit at the Spring Break Frat parties!

By far the funniest thing that I've read on this forum. PA to any E's out here.

I must be going through a mid life crisis because I think the 5th gens are bad ***...totally reverting back to my frat-like tendencies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3