Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

ADK_XJ

Observer
The basic wrap finished. sponsor stickers came later.

THANKS SCS !!

Yeah...that looks awesome. I must admit I've ogled your previous body wrap designs before and this one is no exception. Who does the graphics work for you?

Also, out of curiosity, what does something like this cost to apply (approximately) for a full-sized truck like the Taco?

brboyer

Yeah...that looks awesome. I must admit I've ogled your previous body wrap designs before and this one is no exception. Who does the graphics work for you?

Also, out of curiosity, what does something like this cost to apply (approximately) for a full-sized truck like the Taco?

The post you quoted said...
{SNIP}
These wraps retail in this area for around $2,500 -$3,500. SCS sponsored us this year and we could not of been more thrilled!
{SNIP}

Willman

I want the scoop on the BF AT tires...How did they perform? Somewhere in this 39 pages of love you were talking about getting KM2's for the trip.

Love to hear how they did. Pro's/Con's

Kole

Adventurer
I want the scoop on the BF AT tires...How did they perform? Somewhere in this 39 pages of love you were talking about getting KM2's for the trip.

Love to hear how they did. Pro's/Con's

Nic, I'm pretty sure that some point before this trip their sponsor changed from BFG to General Tire. I think they ran the General AT2 in AK.

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
Kole is right. We did switch over to the General Tire this year. They came on as a sponsors and saved the day. We ran the AT2 without much problem. Actually all the tire problems we have in the season have nothing to do with the tire. Just wait you'll see. We are very happy with the tires performance and found that it handle the mud better than the BFG AT's. Im currently having a set studded for the winter. Pretty great tire!
For the SEMA Auto show you will see us with the Grabbers on there. We have only had them on the truck for a week but already Im (clay) pretty stoked on them. I think they could be a great tire in the mountains. We will see soon enough as its HUNTING SEASON!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk