Expedition Overland - 2015 Season

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Be careful when you watch, someone is copying their videos and poaching them under their own channel that is not XO. Sad thing is it had well over 1,000 views on Episode 2.

Clay is aware of it as I seen he posted a comment to the video asking them to remove it, and I would assume he is taking other action. I'm sure YouTube will drag their heels taking care of it. So if you find it, don't link to it so they won't get the extra traffic, which in turn will promote it even further.

It showed up in my "Recommended" videos feed instead of the genuine article, so pay attention. I'm sure most people here have a subscription list a lot like mine so it will likely pop these on your feeds as well.

Not cool. :mad:

Sanders

I just watched the Alaska season, and enjoyed it.

Then watched the second episode of the Central America season.

They are living the dream. Getting sponsors to pay for it make it reachable for the working stiff, too.

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
Be careful when you watch, someone is copying their videos and poaching them under their own channel that is not XO. Sad thing is it had well over 1,000 views on Episode 2.

Clay is aware of it as I seen he posted a comment to the video asking them to remove it, and I would assume he is taking other action. I'm sure YouTube will drag their heels taking care of it. So if you find it, don't link to it so they won't get the extra traffic, which in turn will promote it even further.

It showed up in my "Recommended" videos feed instead of the genuine article, so pay attention. I'm sure most people here have a subscription list a lot like mine so it will likely pop these on your feeds as well.

Not cool. :mad:

Not cool at all,
Can't we also report these videos to Google...

Pinstripe

Adventurer

That's awesome! And by awesome I mean that your recommended videos are actually usefull; the ones I get are garbage! YouTube, why you no like me?

Airmapper

Inactive Member
That's awesome! And by awesome I mean that your recommended videos are actually usefull; the ones I get are garbage! YouTube, why you no like me?

I wouldn't take it that far, I think I was shocked to see XO on there is what caught my attention.

A co-worker or friend links you some random video, and YT decides whatever stupidity you opened up once is your new favorite thing forever.

Maybe 1 in 10 videos on there is remotely related to what I want to see.

AaronK

Explorer
Just power watched the Alaska season this past weekend. Super excited to start the central America season. You guys make me itch to get out!

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333