ExpeditionPortal.com Decals - ROUND 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
DANG...I'm hopin' i get mine before Christmas.

this is a record for something sent in the mail for me...

going on a month in transit.

JChatary

Outdoor Daydreamer
crawldit said:
I don't think I ever posted pictures back when I got mine. These stickers are simple and cl***y

Your statement was censored? It looks as thought you were trying to say classy....but the middle three letters were omitted/censored! That's strange!

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
ringin10 said:
Your statement was censored? It looks as thought you were trying to say classy....but the middle three letters were omitted/censored! That's strange!

haha...i noticed that too....:jump:

crawldit

Adventurer
ringin10 said:
Definitely wierd. I was wondering about that when I reread it. I noticed that it didn't sensor is when you wrote it?

kcowyo

ExPo Original
ringin10 said:

The potty mouth filter was working on overdrive the other day.

We've since fixed the **** thing -

All right this is getting nuts. It’s been over a month and I still have not gotten mine yet. Postal service here is horrible.

Last edited:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Hi everyone,

I have been travelling a lot and also been pretty ill (in and out of doctors and hospital tests and on way too much pain killers - long story) so my access to the site has been random lately and often only from my PDA.

I do see PM's from people requesting more decals. I now have additional decals that I can sell. Not many, but enough to cover the outstanding requests plus some new ones. Once those are gone, I will pass the decal torch to the next person.

If you did not yet receive decals from the last round due to postal issues, please send me a new PM. I will re-send decals at my cost to anyone who hasn't recieved them. The postal service has been rather frustrating between the US and Canada. It seems like with every big shipment a few just seem to disappear or arrive weeks late - doesn't make sense. In the end, if you pay for decals and don't receive them it is only fair that I take responsibility for it.

Thanks,

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3