ExpeditionPortal.com Decals - ROUND 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
mountainpete said:
Hi everyone,

I have been travelling a lot and also been pretty ill (in and out of doctors and hospital tests and on way too much pain killers - long story) so my access to the site has been random lately and often only from my PDA.

I do see PM's from people requesting more decals. I now have additional decals that I can sell. Not many, but enough to cover the outstanding requests plus some new ones. Once those are gone, I will pass the decal torch to the next person.

If you did not yet receive decals from the last round due to postal issues, please send me a new PM. I will re-send decals at my cost to anyone who hasn't recieved them. The postal service has been rather frustrating between the US and Canada. It seems like with every big shipment a few just seem to disappear or arrive weeks late - doesn't make sense. In the end, if you pay for decals and don't receive them it is only fair that I take responsibility for it.

Thanks,

Pete

Pm sent. I have so many problems with the postal service here. Good luck man.

DavidG

Adventurer
Perhaps we could each kick in an extra buck or three to help out...you shouldn't get stuck with the out of pocket expense.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
DavidG said:
Perhaps we could each kick in an extra buck or three to help out...you shouldn't get stuck with the out of pocket expense.

I appreciate the offer, but it just isn't inline with my values. I feel strongly that if a person spends money expecting to get a product they should either get the product or get their money back. Simple as that and I always do my best to stick to that.

Pete

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
I appreciate the offer, but it just isn't inline with my values. I feel strongly that if a person spends money expecting to get a product they should either get the product or get their money back. Simple as that and I always do my best to stick to that.

Pete

hate to take you up on your offer, but mine have yet to arrive. :(

I can send a second paypal payment if my first set ever shows...

Uticon

Adventurer
So,
How many new orders will you be able to take?
PM me, i have the perfect spot on my JK and trailer (need 2 stickers)

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
My PM box is overflowing :)

I promise to repsond to everyone as soon as possible...

Right now I have extra white, black, yellow and silver - I don't have the exact number here at work, but about 30 white, 10 silver, 5 yellow and 20 black, give or take a few.

Pete

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
kodiak1232003 said:
hey pete,
why don't we wait another week on mine. just in case shawkins is correct 'bout mine.

:wings: well, i'll be a monkey's freakin uncle. mine came.:wings:

that's a big ole nevermind on the "re-ship" plan....!!!

kodiak1232003 said:
:wings: well, i'll be a monkey's freakin uncle. mine came.:wings:

that's a big ole nevermind on the "re-ship" plan....!!!

Well then, I will see if that's the same for me when I get home. That is pretty ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3