Adventurer
TigerPaw said:
Got mine Saturday! Thanks, Pete!

lucky!!

gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

[tapping foot] i'm still waitin' for mine...[tapping foot]

pixeldzn

Observer
Hey guys, I think someone told me that the person who was making them may be on extended vacation somewhere.

I have made some for one member here, and am willing to make more. I have the machine to do it, and some colors available. PM me if interested.

(Mods/Site Owner - I PMd you a while back asking if this was OK and never got an answer - Hope I'm not stepping on any toes.)

kodiak1232003 said:
lucky!!

gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

[tapping foot] i'm still waitin' for mine...[tapping foot]

Still waiting too:exclaim: The mail here in the Eugene area sucks.:mad: On average 1 out of 10 things I order or send get's lost when it hit's this area..

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
The entire first batch were all sent at the same time - hang in there, the postal service will come through :)

don't think i'm doubting! its like waiting for christmas!

i'm just being impatient....:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

DavidG

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
The entire first batch were all sent at the same time - hang in there, the postal service will come through :)

Ah, but is the second batch available yet?

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Not yet. I was called out of town again and won't have them until Saturday. Way too much travelling lately! (off to Vancouver in a few hours!)

DavidG

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
Not yet. I was called out of town again and won't have them until Saturday. Way too much travelling lately! (off to Vancouver in a few hours!)

Thanks for the update, safe travels MountainPete:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal