Expeditions West: Western States ARB Adventure

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Welcome to the site Ryan. Don't feel bad about asking for help....that is the reason most of us are here. If no one asked for help, it would get boring. I can't offer much help to you though....I'm not a toyota guy. The trucks don't fit my needs, so I don't own one....but there are no shortage of toyota owners around here. You might consider starting a new post in the toyota truck/tacoma/4-runner section, as it gets more traffic than some of the older posts like this one. In the mean time, pull up a chair, grab a beer, and enjoy the site.

:wavey:

Scott Brady

Founder
Ryanmb21 said:
Another consideration for me is that the 4runner will be my daily driver with 80-90% of the miles coming on the road, which setup is best for onroad performance?

The coil-over will shine on high-speed, long distance desert travel. The additional oil capacity and larger valve body improve performance in that arena. They will both have excellent road manners.

For everything else, the OME system is fantastic, and considerably cheaper. I was VERY impressed with the ride and handling of the OME kit on the ARB 4x4Runner.

Congrats on the new ride, and thanks for stopping in to say hi.

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Thanks goodtimes, desertdude and Scott...

This forum is great! When I make some choices, I'll let everybody know and post some pictures

Again Thanks

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
expeditionswest said:
The first installment in Off-Road. The August issue.

It details the Idaho portion of the adventure. :)

Scott,

I may actually have to buy another off road magazine to read your articles damn you:mad:

:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven