ExPo Decals - Round 2

DenCo40

Adventurer
Sign me up for 4 please. Let me know when you make more...Send the paypal info too if you can!

PS-- looks like you could go into business with these!

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Sorry I guys for the lack of replies - I've been extremely busy. Not only am I leaving to go to Europe on Saturday, my health has been less then ideal lately :(

For those who sent me a PM, I will reply back very shortly. But in overall, I am very low on decals now.

Pete

tacollie

Glamper
I would like one to if possible. If not no worries. If you need more money I understand. You should break even. I may be able to get some made as I have a connection. The font and stuff would help, it would really help if you had the graphics. Hope you feel better.

shawkins

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
Sorry I guys for the lack of replies - I've been extremely busy. Not only am I leaving to go to Europe on Saturday, my health has been less then ideal lately :(

For those who sent me a PM, I will reply back very shortly. But in overall, I am very low on decals now.

Pete
I tried to send you a PM in case you missed my post on page 14, but your inbox is full.

If you have any white ones left, I'll take up to 4. I don't mind paying the extra cost of shipping FedEx either.

Thanks,
Stephen

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
shawkins said:
I tried to send you a PM in case you missed my post on page 14, but your inbox is full.

If you have any white ones left, I'll take up to 4. I don't mind paying the extra cost of shipping FedEx either.

Thanks,
Stephen

Thanks Stephen - sent you a PM :)

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Thanks everyone!

All paid orders have been shipped. Any other orders that I have been able to fill additionally have recieved contact via PM.

I have recieved so many messages regarding decals that it has been hard to keep up - I apologize if I missed any PMs. I still have some decals left, but very few in white (less then 10 but most are spoken for) plus a number of black, burgandy, red, yellow and blue.

As a result, if no other member starts supplying decals to the community in the meantime, I will do one more order of decals in September. At that time I would start a new thread and ask for new orders there.

Thanks for your support everyone.

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother