ExPo Welcomes XVENTURE Off Road Trailers to Expedition Portal!

XVENTURE TRAILERS

Supporting Sponsor - XVENTURE Trailers
37's fit nicely. The wheel well is just over 40" wide.

Comparing XVENTURE to a Horizon isn't really an apples to apples comparison. The Horizon is a fine product, however XVENTURE offers all the features of a world-class overlander plus a standard cargo bed that is accessible like a pick-up trucks bed. For most users this means your trailer can be used for a variety of purposes besides only overlanding. Additionally, our build spec is in an entirely different league. Our chassis has been tested, passed, and approved by the militaries Aberdeen Proving Grounds. These guys don't mess around and to gain this accreditation you've got to be tough and ultimately reliable no mater what. Check this assembly video and the latest images of our production model shipping early July. www.facebook.com/xventuretrailers

The integration of camping amenities is close to completion however these are easy features to add. Our philosophy is to build a solid foundation for a no compromise vehicle. This isn't about price as much as its about setting the standard by which all others are judged. We just happen to also be an exceptional value when compared to competing products.

Last edited:

blutrav

Security

What an incredible looking product! I have seen Schutt's military trailers and they are second to none. This trailer is at the top of my list but I am still concerned about security in the main box. Has anybody had any experience with having a custom tonneau/hard rolltop made that would secure the top?

Jorsn

Adventurer
Hello Jeep forum. It's a pleasure to join you. Here's the deal on XVENTURE. Street price will be $11,995 starting July 1st from select dealers. That includes any color and bolt pattern you need to match your primary tow vehicle.

You posted on facebook that they start at $15,000 and go up to $18,500 for a fully load trailer. So are they $12K or $15K? That's a pretty big difference in price.

Garbinator

SeekTheMoneyTree
I don't think its crazy at all... after studying the company website, viewing the videos all I see are fantastic Americans building a Fantastic overly built Sherman tank of equipment!

CRAZY!?! Naaah... Quality=YES! Is it for me and my budget? No. But I am proud of this companies ingenuity, its creativity to not only make, but advance the way critical materials get safely to those in regions of conflict none of us would care to be, or go.

But hell, thats just me, I'm just an observer these days.

<<<*>>>

SamM

Adventurer
A few months ago, I decided that I wanted a Schutt Industries trailer but the price for an XVenture was just out of my price range. I'm sure the XVenture is worth every penny but my wallet just won't allow for it. After searching for quite some time, I found the same basic platform for sale and bought it. The new trailer cost me $1091.20 and is worth much more than I paid for it. My plan is to use just the frame and build a new adventure trailer using it as a basis. A new Timbren suspension is in the works. Steve Schutt told me they have been looking at different options for their trailers and the Timbren was one that they looked at closely. I think it will make the trailer much better. Here are a few pictures of the teardown.

SamM

0wkg.jpg

rwzy.jpg

hik7.jpg

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Hello Jeep forum. It's a pleasure to join you. Here's the deal on XVENTURE. Street price will be $11,995 starting July 1st from select dealers. That includes any color and bolt pattern you need to match your primary tow vehicle.

We will be offering a special deal to Overland Portal members for the next 2 months.

Really? Always good to know your customers, and if you don't perhaps take a look at the top of the page you are typing on!

Jeep forum is a different forum, and I have never even heard of Overland Portal, but their web page says that they have "Programs for 4th-12th graders".

As I do not know too many 4th-12th graders with ten-twelve grand to spend on a trailer, I am guessing this A$$HAT simply does not care enough about his customer to even be bothered to clue in as to whom he is selling to.

Now I understand that in the Expo world $12,000 is not a lot of money for some folks, but at half the price of a good car, they might take the time to at least give us a kiss before they try to screw us.

If their professionalism is lacking this badly on a forum, how poor must it be around their shop? Don't get me wrong, my Soldiers use the junk they sell to the military nearly every day, so why would I be concerned at the product the lowest bidder might churn out?

It really ticks me off that people advertise based on their patriotism, when everyone in the military knows what we pay for the crap they sell us, and we all know we could build it stronger, better, simpler, and quicker than they do, for half (or one quarter) the price they sell it to us.

Now, we have had very few trailers with wheels that fall off while being pulled by the truck, since I got to A-stan, but we have had it happen.

Just saying.

Last edited:

Overdrive

Adventurer
Really? Always good to know your customers, and if you don't perhaps take a look at the top of the page you are typing on!

Jeep forum is a different forum,...

You made me look, 'cause I thought for sure I WAS in the Jeep forum. And at the top of the page, it says Forum: Jeep.

Yes, this is the Jeep forum, in the Expedition Vehicles section of the Expedition Portal forums.

There are probably many other Jeep forums on the WWW. But this is the Jeep forum here at ExPo.

If their professionalism is lacking this badly on a forum, how poor must it be around their shop?

They have displayed much better professionalism in this thread than you have.

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L

Jeep forum is a different forum, and I have never even heard of Overland Portal, but their web page says that they have "Programs for 4th-12th graders".

As I do not know too many 4th-12th graders with ten-twelve grand to spend on a trailer, I am guessing this A$$HAT simply does not care enough about his customer to even be bothered to clue in as to whom he is selling to.

Now I understand that in the Expo world $12,000 is not a lot of money for some folks, but at half the price of a good car, they might take the time to at least give us a kiss before they try to screw us.

If their professionalism is lacking this badly on a forum, how poor must it be around their shop? Don't get me wrong, my Soldiers use the junk they sell to the military nearly every day, so why would I be concerned at the product the lowest bidder might churn out?

It really ticks me off that people advertise based on their patriotism, when everyone in the military knows what we pay for the crap they sell us, and we all know we could build it stronger, better, simpler, and quicker than they do, for half (or one quarter) the price they sell it to us.

Now, we have had very few trailers with wheels that fall off while being pulled by the truck, since I got to A-stan, but we have had it happen.

Just saying.

angry.jpg

Just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues