Finally!! Direct bolt 1 piece aluminum 20x10 super singles F450/F550

wehring

Sorry for not being more active on here. The challenge for me to reduce picture size to post here is still hard for me. Many pics at nasa_wheels on IG. But I prefer to hear from you so please CALL to talk about your build

We now have different wheels made specifically for ford, ram, chevy and international trucks
They are light, strong and run very smooth at freeway speeds.
It is hard for me to resize and post pictures/videos here but I am happy to send you plenty to your cell.

Again, please CALL so we can talk about your build. I would love to hear from you.

we have both LT and MPT beads for:
8x225
8x275
10x225
More coming soon

if any of you can tell me how to easily reduce picture size, please do.

wehring

Great video. Regarding the Centramatic balancers, you mentioned a non-dished version better suited for the super single crowd. I've been using their deep dish standard design and found that they are not heavy enough to fully balance the 41" MPT81. Adding stick on wheel weights significantly improved the balance.

Question: is the new Centramatic design for super singles heavier than their standard design made for dually's? If so, do we get these from you or from Centramatic?

Thanks

yes, my balancer has more weight. Please call to talk. 979 997 3112

wehring

Thanks for starting this thread and bringing this wheel to our attention. Has any progress been made on the wheel becoming available for retail sale? I think you about nailed the requirement for a super single wheel.

Since no one has bothered to ask yet, I'd be very curious what kind of business you are in. As an active duty attack helicopter pilot, I'd be very much interested in my future job being "helicopter tow driver/helicopter pilot." Thanks!
For my “real job”, I work at NASA on the Artemis/Orion program. My Team designed the parachute system that brings the capsule and crew home safely. I fly the gunship as a hobby.BB4D57B1-DA7E-4CFC-940D-2B2721098626.jpegD964DF03-7C18-4E64-A994-3F2431AB137F.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater