Florida Tacoma build

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Lol it never stops. Good news is the "big" projects will . however the small things will always be evolving as you refine your skills, needs and desires. For me right now it is about going through the entire truck and geting it back in true expo shape. Enjoy it for the summer and fall then maybe back in the garage for another major make over if I get that motivated. I think my long term goal is to place this truck out west and get another one for local fun. This way I can fly out ad jump in a built rig for travel. Nice thing about that is you can always fly in once place pick it up and leave it in another city to fly out so you are always moving around to new places. I'm thinking SLC is a great place to put the rig for awhile since it is close to so many amazing areas.but then there is Denver or Tuscon or Cheyenne or Boise or....................

Dances with Wolves

aka jk240sx
I'm 200 miles north of Moab, I'll see that it gets exercised.

OT, I used to live in Clearwater and canoe/kayak the hillsborough river often. I think I used to see your rigs there since I don't think there were many outfitters there. Also used to mountain bike around flatwoods with SWAMP (south west mountain bike peddlers).

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
You probably did see me out by or on the river. My family has owned the canoe rental company since it started in 1991. I was part of it till 3 tears ago. :mad: Family dynamics can be really hard to deal with and it was my time to go for reasons of sanity lol. It was for sure the only Snorkeled Taco running around those parts, but it didn't come out very often since it was not a daily driver. However I was in Sargeants Park, Trout Creek Park and Morris Bridge park daily driving the shuttle bus.

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Well another update got a few more things done. Finished the brakes on the rear axle, and took apart the rear Old man emu spring packs to refurbish them. A few before and afters.

New brakes

Completed axle

Old man emu leaf pack...ouch

Springs and wheels getting ready for paint.

one refurbushed and one before refurbish. I'm laying paint on the other one today its already been stripped and taken down to clean metal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven