For Sale – M416 trailer w/lid and RTT. * SOLD *

Smksignals

Explorer
I bought the trailer reconditioned about a year and a half ago. It has the original working parking brake, original pintle hitch, and original landing leg. Original rims with 7.00 x 16 NDCC tires in good shape. It did not have lights on it when I bought it. I added 4 pin trailer lights. The tub has one little spot of pinholes of through rust, and a touch of surface rust. With that being said, this trailer has been out at least eight-ten times and works awesome. I would not be afraid to stand right on the through spot. Lid has 200lb struts and holds up the tent fine. The tent is a large Mombasa, 71x47 closed / 71x94 open and is like new. Tent has only been used 3-4 times. Trailer is registered with a VIN and CA plates.

*** SOLD ***

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I've seen this trailer in person and it looks as great in person as it does in the pictures. In fact, I first met Kurt because I spotted a cool trailer in his driveway and stopped by to chat.

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Seen it also on the Mojave rd. Nice rig.Kurt how much for the trailer only,We kinda discussed it a bit on the road.

Smksignals

Explorer
Seen it also on the Mojave rd. Nice rig.Kurt how much for the trailer only,We kinda discussed it a bit on the road.

Thanks Rich. Right now I am going to keep them together. The large Mombasa fits perfectly on this trailer. It really is a great set up

Last edited:

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Kurt your KILLING ME!! Just kidding I would do the same, see ya this weekend should be pulling in around 8pm or so,Time to burn the KC'S.

Spectyr

Observer
Hey there. I would be interested. The only problem is that I am currently working in Australia until the middle of June. I live in Vancouver, Canada but it's not a huge drive for me to come down and pick up. Anyone know where to find some info on importing something like this to Canada?

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven