FOUND Vans For Sale!

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Here's another older 7.3 but for 1k its a steal!
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4207508472.html

be6epuru.jpg

Buck

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
I contacted the seller a few weeks ago. 200K from Colorado. He said "a little rust", to which I did not ask about the discoloration on the lower portions.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
Seems rusty or is it just the picture?

On second look I think you may be right. When I first saw it I guess I thought it was dirt/road grime from Colorado in the winter. Now looking at it again, the rest of the truck is clean looking except for the rockers. If it isn't rust, nice van. If it is rust, not worth the time or money to fix probably.

jason77

Adventurer
I talked with him about a month back. It has rust that looks to be through the gutter on the rear, one spot of rust on the body, and the entry steps have a good bit of rust. Also, no A/C, which is pretty much a dealbreaker in Houston, TX. I'll see if I can find the pics he sent me.

jason77

Adventurer

found the additional pictures the owner texted me. It seems like most of the rust could be easily addressed. Might have to do something w/ the gutter at the rear of the van, though. the rockers are rhino lined, which is what the rusty looking stuff at the bottom is. Of course, it could be covering rust, too...

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the last number of the VIN is 4. My brother is the GM of a Ford dealership in south Texas, and he pulled it for me. Looked clean as far as he could tell.

IMG_0499.jpgIMG_0500.jpgIMG_0501.jpgIMG_0502.jpgIMG_0504.jpgIMG_0505.jpgIMG_0506.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpg

Last edited:

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Lol I have spoken to all the owners except for the owner of the Toyota... I was thinking of buying the VW just for the fact that it's a one owner van, the amount that the have been bringing.
You didn't find the 7.3 Sportsmobile 4x4 that I am waiting to see more photos of!!
Buck

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
Lol I have spoken to all the owners except for the owner of the Toyota... I was thinking of buying the VW just for the fact that it's a one owner van, the amount that the have been bringing.
You didn't find the 7.3 Sportsmobile 4x4 that I am waiting to see more photos of!!
Buck

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The VW's are getting crazy in price, but the rarity of them is hard to argue against.

What Sportsmobile are you talking about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk