http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/rvs/4697952193.html

00G0G_eWw6vGJydw5_600x450.jpg
00I0I_efoKI9yUATw_600x450.jpg

00909_FyS5oFNtLU_600x450.jpg
01616_30Cm5OWA0IX_600x450.jpg

00k0k_jTiXMpOcIju_600x450.jpg

Jb1rd

Explorer
So far it is great for the fact that it is 100% ready as is to get out and using it. I removed my inside shower/tub combo and replaced it with an outside unit which frees up critical space. The overall camper is typical Airstream and seems to be of good quality considering my unit is 20 years old. Head room is great, I am 6 foot and do not feel cramped. The gas mileage is about the same no matter what 9-11mpg. I averaged 7 pulling a way to heavy trailer from FL to CO. I bought it with the exact plan of doing a 4x4 conversion but now thinking just a lift and rear locker, if that does not suffice for what we plan to do then will look at the rest of the conversion. For the money that is an amazing deal, these units are only going to appreciate as time goes on, there where less than 1300 made total from 1990 to 2000!!! Airstream has great following bordering on Vdub cult like status which is great for resell.
It is! I'd trade my van for that and start collecting 4x4 conversion parts.:coffee:

I know little about Fords. Jb1rd, how do you rate your B190 so far and what's your average mpg? Thanks!

Stroverlander

Adventurer
Thanks, that is helpful!

So far it is great for the fact that it is 100% ready as is to get out and using it. I removed my inside shower/tub combo and replaced it with an outside unit which frees up critical space. The overall camper is typical Airstream and seems to be of good quality considering my unit is 20 years old. Head room is great, I am 6 foot and do not feel cramped. The gas mileage is about the same no matter what 9-11mpg. I averaged 7 pulling a way to heavy trailer from FL to CO. I bought it with the exact plan of doing a 4x4 conversion but now thinking just a lift and rear locker, if that does not suffice for what we plan to do then will look at the rest of the conversion. For the money that is an amazing deal, these units are only going to appreciate as time goes on, there where less than 1300 made total from 1990 to 2000!!! Airstream has great following bordering on Vdub cult like status which is great for resell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal