Four By Land's Discovery

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
bovw said:
Greg's looking for interest in another batch Louis, in case you're leaning that way.

Dave,

Thanks for the heads up. Seeing as how this will be my bumper of choice I will look for that thread.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
So I recieved a few more goodies.

A big thanks to Ho for getting my Hi-Lift fix it kit and Snowpeak V Cook Set to me so quickly.

I had the personal backpack set and needed to upgrade seeing as how I wasn't cooking for one anymore... this stuff is crafted very well.

:camping:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
LOL, how could I forget my set of super sexy slinky bush hammocks... (Limb Risers) if anyway actually cares.Should look really nice with my GD rear bumper... expected here some time early next week.

d2offrover

FourByLand said:
LOL, how could I forget my set of super sexy slinky bush hammocks... (Limb Risers) if anyway actually cares.Should look really nice with my GD rear bumper... expected here some time early next week.

Excellent choice on the rear bumper!!!

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Limb risers

Limb Risers installed.

DSC04967.jpg

DSC04968.jpg

DSC04969.jpg

Last edited:

Fergie

Expedition Leader
FourByLand said:

Dude, it is only a bumper...no need for such strong words on a family oriented site...chill Win-ston.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Curious... why did you choose to go off the front of the hood instead of the bull bar for the risers?

Also, how did you install the hood mounts? Did you use a specific mount?

Pete

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
mountainpete said:
Curious... why did you choose to go off the front of the hood instead of the bull bar for the risers?

Also, how did you install the hood mounts? Did you use a specific mount?

Pete

Do tell. :hehe: :hehe:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Coleman Racing

Coleman brackets will be used to mount the Hi-Lift to the Safety Devices rack. Who knew they came in my favorite color???

DSC04970.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater