Free Shipping on orders over $75 at Sierra Expeditions

JKIslander

Observer
Just going to bump a good deal up to the top.

Just ordered the JK ARB rock bumper, you guys had the cheapest price by far and factor in the free shipping and I couldn't pass it up.

Hopefully it ships fast, I'd love to have it on by next weekend.

Do you guys carry any other brand bumpers other then ARB and Road armor? I'd like a complimentary rear bumper but dont particularly care for the ARB rears price for just a bumper and no carrier.

Probably going to go with the glossy black Or-fab rear bumper as a suitable mach, but if you guys carry it i'll gladly use you.

swiss

Ordered some stuff and it arrived promptly! Greart deal and you guys will definitely be seeing more of my business. Thanks for offering great products!

sierra.gif
As a forum sponsor, Sierra Expeditions is offering Free shipping to lower 48 states on all orders over $75 now through January 23, 2011. This offer does not include Rooftop Tents.Use Coupon code: 2011FS

Damn, just what I was looking at too.

:drool:

Tim A

Adventurer
Just ordered some more gear from ya. If this deal was extended into early Feb, there's a chance "this guy" would have more $ to spend :costumed-smiley-007

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I wanted to thank Sierra Expeditions for the free shipping, great prices and great service. Shipping was at warp speed. I ordered last Weds nite and the box was on my porch on Saturday. Unbelieveable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner