FS: Small Custom Off-Road Trailer with RTT

Belcher

I have for sale a custom built overland off road trailer with roof top tent. I had the trailer built locally outside of Charlotte. Trailer started out as a new Atlas Copco generator trailer frame...super heavy duty 6" steel frame with military surge drum brake system. Next, suspension was removed and a Timbren off road long travel independent suspension installed..it has the 4 inch lift. From there we installed an aluminum floor and (6) 1/8" thick heavy duty Buyers aluminum locking truck boxes for storage. Finally on top we created an aluminum rack and mounted the Tepui Autana tan roof top tent. Everything (except the boxes) has been powder coated gunmetal gray and has 6 lug Toyota 4Runner Trail wheels installed with new 285/70/17 Falken AT3 tires.

Really cool trailer setup with a massive amount of storage for its size. I currently have the Timbren bushings in the suspension that are quite soft for heavy offroading, but also have a much stiffer set of bushings that can be installed by someone to add additional weight carrying ability (fridges, batteries, etc.)

(Gas Firepit and all camping gear/items inside trailer not included)

I have a few extra images that would not fit...I can send them to you.

$6,700.00

Located in Charlotte, North Carolina

PM me if you are interested...Thanks, Chris

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpeg
    IMG_0130.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0131.jpeg
    IMG_0131.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 372
  • IMG_0136.jpeg
    IMG_0136.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0137.jpeg
    IMG_0137.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 358
  • IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 344
  • IMG_4524.JPG
    IMG_4524.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 324

shepsdk

I have for sale a custom built overland off road trailer with roof top tent. I had the trailer built locally outside of Charlotte. Trailer started out as a new Atlas Copco generator trailer frame...super heavy duty 6" steel frame with military surge drum brake system. Next, suspension was removed and a Timbren off road long travel independent suspension installed..it has the 4 inch lift. From there we installed an aluminum floor and (6) 1/8" thick heavy duty Buyers aluminum locking truck boxes for storage. Finally on top we created an aluminum rack and mounted the Tepui Autana tan roof top tent. Everything (except the boxes) has been powder coated gunmetal gray and has 6 lug Toyota 4Runner Trail wheels installed with new 285/70/17 Falken AT3 tires.

Really cool trailer setup with a massive amount of storage for its size. I currently have the Timbren bushings in the suspension that are quite soft for heavy offroading, but also have a much stiffer set of bushings that can be installed by someone to add additional weight carrying ability (fridges, batteries, etc.)

(Gas Firepit and all camping gear/items inside trailer not included)

I have a few extra images that would not fit...I can send them to you.

$6,700.00

Located in Charlotte, North Carolina

PM me if you are interested...Thanks, Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk