Full Size Dodge Thread

dmolson92

Observer
Here's our creation:D

THIS is exactly what I plan on doing with the new 2500 I am looking for!!! :drool: How do you like that CVT tent? I am on the fence of doing that or some sort of bed cover that I build my own wood organization in the bed area. Truck looks awesome. If you ever want to sponsor a Texas truck, lemme know!!! ;) haha when Carli gets stuff for the 2014 2500's I will be giving you a call. Thanks for giving me more ideas than my bank account allows!!!

Where have been your favorite places to take that truck? I'm in the market to take an extended back road trip and am looking for suggestions to go to! Thanks in advance!

HRT Offroad

Suspension Guy
THIS is exactly what I plan on doing with the new 2500 I am looking for!!! :drool: How do you like that CVT tent? I am on the fence of doing that or some sort of bed cover that I build my own wood organization in the bed area. Truck looks awesome. If you ever want to sponsor a Texas truck, lemme know!!! ;) haha when Carli gets stuff for the 2014 2500's I will be giving you a call. Thanks for giving me more ideas than my bank account allows!!!

Where have been your favorite places to take that truck? I'm in the market to take an extended back road trip and am looking for suggestions to go to! Thanks in advance!

The CVT tent is awesome!! It is so easy to set up and take down...it makes short overnight stays a breeze!!

I can't really say where my favorite places have been. We have been down in Baja, Johnson Valley/Barstow area, Mojave area and multiple trips in the Canadian Rockies. I think they are all favourites in different ways:D

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
Too long since an addition to this thread. My son expressed interest in my RC, and today we bought a parts car:

DSC01517a_zpsbd55254a.jpg

Made him disconnect the driveshaft, get dirty some:

DSC01519b_zps99d68c0e.jpg

Got a nice hitch, non-CAD front axle and other needed parts with the deal.

trek_diggity

I've got an old Dodge I've been messing around with for a couple of years... started with a "free" '86 W250 that didn't run. Sat in the back yard for a year before I got the title for it, and fixed it up. Put a fresh(er) 360 from a '78 truck with 56,000 miles, did a bunch of un-hacking to the wiring, freshened up the interior, and have dreamt about a Cummins all this time. Within the past few days I've installed some Skyjacker 2-1/2" front springs, and am awaiting my replacement, non-CAD D44. I bought a D61 by accident, so I'm keeping an eye out for the proper D60 down the road. I love these old trucks, it's such a shame you don't see many of them around anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_20140517_091713288.jpg
    IMG_20140517_091713288.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 82

Normaso

Here is my rig. 08 4wd, 4.7L. Has 105K on her. Looking to get a shell so I can set her up for adventures. I live only hours from the Sierra Nevada's or the coast so I have plenty of room to roam.
My Dodge.jpg

Decided to take her out to see how well the 4wd worked. It performed flawlessly although steps do not take well to being used as sliders.
Ram2.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Welcome Normaso! In my experience, side steps barely take being stepped on well! Where are you in the Central Valley?

Normaso

Thanks redthies. I'm in a little town called Coalinga. Its about an hour southwest of Fresno and an hour due west of Visalia

Normaso

Getting my bilstein 5100's installed next Saturday. Needed an alignment so I'm having them installed for free from the shop doing the alignment.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Thanks redthies. I'm in a little town called Coalinga. Its about an hour southwest of Fresno and an hour due west of Visalia

We were just past there last week. Did a night at San Luis reservoir, then down to Pismo via Salinas and then to Ventura for a few days. Love that part of the country!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy

Members online