Full Size Dodge Thread

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Here's my newish toy Han Solo. It's a 1999 2500 CTD with an Auto, ext can, SB. Been working on it pretty much making everything I can new and hopefully doing some sliders and bumpers soon
ydyma7ur.jpg

Last edited:

TRACTION

Adventurer
cool picture!!

Thanks! There was a price to pay for that picture. The mud beneath the crust was ridiculously slippery, kind of like soft clay, and it took me quite a while to get going again. I always wanted to go to Bonneville though so it was worth it.

logoris

Has anyone found a study bed rack like the all pro for the tacoma for the 2014 1500?

im trying to decide on a rig and thats one of the only things i cannot find

or do you guys just fab your own

bdp1978

Adventurer
Has anyone found a study bed rack like the all pro for the tacoma for the 2014 1500?

im trying to decide on a rig and thats one of the only things i cannot find

or do you guys just fab your own

How much weight are you looking to carry? I pieced together yakima parts that I already had combined with stuff off craigslist...and then made some brackets for my bed. Cheap project that turned out great. I can carry bikes, skis, rocketbox, and kayak and still have my entire bed for dry storage under the tonneau cover.

Day2.jpg

modernbeat

Jason McDaniel
Hey y'all,

Figured I'd share my truck. It's hardly "expedition worthy" at this point. Truth be told, I need to find more land in Texas to explore before I go in too deep with it. For now, it serves as tow rig for my Jeep, part-time daily driver, and hopefully it'll be an expedition rig and portable hotel for offroading trips when I'm towing the Jeep to various offroad parks. ...

When are we going to see a running Model-A coupe in that garage?:sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh