Fun scenario...bumper choice...

luk4mud

Explorer
I'll throw one out there for Body Armor (sorry, bad at posting pix). I have their rear carrier. Guy ran into my parked Jeep at a gas station. He got $2k front end damage, I got .... nada, just some red paint on the bumper.

I imagine the zombie busting apocolyptic front bumper would work just as well.

winkosmosis

Explorer
Well, I had kinda put off my front bumper build, but this thread has me wanting to finish it up... zombie-proof, of course!
Not off the shelf, but kinda on topic...
BTW, this thread had me also go back and reread World War Z. If any of you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. It's author, Max Brooks, has been described as "the Studds Terkle of zombie journalism." The Good War meets 28 Days Later/ Night of the Living Dead!

Los

I disagree. DO NOT READ IT. Listen to the audio version. It's done by voice actors, so it's like real spoken accounts like you'd hear in a documentary.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Buckstop Bumpers

3590161061_8c078b6ce5.jpg

Deer , Zombies and street racer stopper:wings:

Zam15

Explorer
No jeep but I vote ARB as well
DSC00169-1.jpg

Also a good idea to carry alternate transport should your gas supply run low :ylsmoke:

gpndave

I have escaped many zombie hords using www.custom4x4fabrication.com bumpers on various vehicles (XJ, TJ, WJ) over the past 14 years. They make high quality, durable, and functional products at reasonable cost.

Attachments

• mud1.jpg
    mud1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN1992b[1].JPG
    DSCN1992b[1].JPG
    540.3 KB · Views: 60
  • arts bumper2s.jpg
    arts bumper2s.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 56

journey

Observer
Also a good idea to carry alternate transport should your gas supply run low

You would have to make trips to the now abandoned cities to siphon gas from the now abandoned cars. If the Zombies manifest as the fast moving "28 day later type" I wouldn't want to be on a bicycle.

BigAl

Expedition Leader
Simon and Simon have already worked that out a long time ago:

825.jpg

:victory: I would trade my 04 F250 straight up for the right Power wagon with the original "macho " paint scheme. That truck is why I own trucks:bike_rider:

I think for zombies you'd wantmore of a cow catcher to sweep them out of the way:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk