Gb: Alien led light bars! (Closed)

sleeper00

Observer
Disclaimer: This is not an advertised price for any of these products. This pricing is listed for members of this group buy only. You can not call in and order these products and expect to get this pricing. Again, you have to be part of the group buy to get the listed products for this price.

The Official Group Buy For Alien LED Light Products.

Here's a video clip featured on
Asylum TV for Alien LEDs!!!

New Info: PLEASE RE-READ!

Ok guys and girls, I am bringing you a Group Buy for Alien LED Light Bars and Alien LED Lighting Options. This buy will be for all Alien LED Lighting products!

Alien LED Series X Light Bars are build with 3 Watt CREE LEDS and are rated for 94% luminous efficiency! 100% optically pure PMMA focus lense for maximum light output. the are also IP68 rated which means they are completely sealed to all the weather elements, and they have a GE Lexan Lens for optimal protection! All light bars come in Spot, Flood or Combo!!! NEW Option: these bars can be ordered in white light, amber light or amber/white combo! (any amber or amber/white light orders need a 3 week extension for custom ordering)

Each Light Bar Comes with the following:
- The Light Bar
- Mounting Hardware
- Wiring Harness (Note: 30, 40 and 50 inch bars come with an HD Harness for higher voltage operation)
- Clear Typed Directions for Light Operation and Installation.
- zip ties for the harness
- Limited Lifetime Warranty

The ordering will officially start on Sept 17th and will go until Nov 9th. The vendor is currently building his inventory so he will be able to mail out orders on the fly, thus minimizing wait time. If an item is not in stock, I have been advise to state that the vendor will be able to get the product out with in a short 3 week time period.

The pricing. As of right now, we are getting 35% off each light you purchase!!!! These prices are official and you can view the regular prices through these links: LED Light Bars and LED POD Lights Note: the prices listed are not the group buy prices. Take 35% off of those and that's our price!

*******************************************************************************************************

Here Is Important Info Quoted from our Vendor and How to Order...PLEASE READ!!!

Discount Code: ALIENX
35% Discount on all Alien products.

Go here to order: www.trailduty.com

As discussed your members using that discount code will have a Limited Lifetime Warranty, which will be confirmed in writing and shipped along with the product..

Keep Reading!

There a few things that may be worth mentioning.

1) Delivery
We have a large shipment that just cleared customs today. That will be here in a few days, but it takes us a couple of days to do some assembly, QC them, pack and box them, etc. Of course we will never have enough of the right product, so there may be some delays (up to three weeks) in fulfilling some orders. One of our military contractor customers just placed a big order with us also, but we will do our best to minimize delivery times. Just as long as people are aware of the possibility of delays.

2) Beam Patterns
Our Euro (either 25 or 30 degree) patterns are what some other manufacturers call a Flood. Our Flood patterns are true wide angle flood patterns, this results in a large illumination area, but with little depth penetration. The Euro pattern is generally better suited for any driving application, and/or were any depth penetration is required. The Flood pattern is good when only a nearby wide angle pattern is required, and it should also be remembered that regardless of pattern the LED only produces X amount of light, so if you disperse this widely it will not be as bright per square meter.

3) What to expect?
One of the things we sometimes find is that customers who are not familiar with LED lighting have very high expectations of what LED lights can do. This comes from the high price point and a "They are more expensive than HIDs so it must be brighter" mindset. If people want to see way off in to the distance, LEDs do not compare to HIDs, and HIDs are far better at doing this. LED lights offer good close to mid range lighting, along with all the benefits of LEDs; low power consumption, vibration resistance, life span, brightness stability, instant-on, etc.

4) Paypal
We still experience some problems with coupon codes with Paypal. If this happens to anyone they can just drop us an email and we will rectify it.

5) Please Post Up
If and What You order so I can update and Keep Track. ;)

6) Aero Lights
One last thing, out of the compact lights, the new Aero lights are the brightest and best quality. Depending on how they do, we may drop the other two compact lights in the future. Obviously warranty support etc would still be there, just letting you know.

For further product info, visit ALIEN LED

*******************************************************************************************************

Some pics of Bars mounted on Vehicles:

RaptorAlienLED.jpg

Raptor showing of 4" bars in the fog light locations and a 20" bar in the bumper

Jeep2Alien.jpg

FJAlien.jpg

JeepAlienLED.jpg

ledadvantagepic.jpg

alienled2.jpg

alienled3.jpg

noname.jpg

New Alien Aero Pod Lights: 2" Pod LED Lights made with 10Watt CREE LEDs. Available in Spot and Flood. (Specs to come)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The List

TNX
1. Sleeper00 (40") Custom(30") 2(10") 2(6")(Ordered)
2. MadMike (40") (Ordered)
3. BoonDox (Proto kit) (Ordered)
4. xterra50 (Aero Kit) (Ordered)
5. xvault 2(4") (Ordered)
6. E-Dub 613 (Aero Kit) (20") (Ordered)
7. mjhuberjr (20") 2(10") 2(6") (Ordered)
8. zookpr (Aero kit) (Ordered)
9. Gwo25 (30") (Ordered)
10. SkiRig (Aero kit) (Ordered)
11. 808upfront 2(4") (Ordered)
12. Paulkucz (Aero Kit) (Ordered)
13. Peck (20") (Ordered)
14. Joaks (10") (Ordered)
15. Humz (20") (Ordered)
16. Macgyvermedic (Aero kit) (Ordered)
17. nucleus (6") (Ordered)
18. xtour09 (Aero Kit) (Ordered)
19. battr23 (20") 2(6") (Ordered)

Clubfrontier
1. FrontierNation3 (40")(20") (Ordered)
2. JettyLife (Aero Kits) (Ordered)
3. SDMF_Reaps (40") (Ordered)
4. Gadsden 2(4") (Ordered)
5. jlmedrano_1985 (Aero Kit) (Ordered)
6. SeguraGreenWave 2(Aero Kits) (Ordered)
7. the007forum (40") (20" Amber) 2(Proto) (Ordered)
8. x_mods (Aero Kit) (Ordered)

ClubX
1. jpeeps (40") 2(6) (Ordered)

ExpeditionPortal
1. barlowrs (40") (Ordered)
2. JFarris (40") 2(4") (Ordered)
3. TheJosh 2(4") (Ordered)
4. Shawn686 2(10") (Aero Kit) (Ordered)
5. Abitibi (20") (10") (Ordered)
6. toymaster (10") (Ordered)
7. jham (Proto Kit) (Ordered)
8. Tbird (30") (Aero kit) (Ordered)

Official Order:
50" Bars: 0
40" Bars: 8
30" Bars: 3
20" Bars: 8
10" Bars: 9
6" Bars: 9
4" Bars: 10
Aero Kits: 13
Proto Kits: 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

ZJARCHER

Adventurer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, looks like another imported LED bar to me. Same as the others, but even at 30% off, still higher than several companies offer them at online. Heck, most of those prices before the group buy discount are creeping up on the bumper of the cost of Rigid lights... I can't tell by your ad if you work for Alien or if you're just passing on the word, and I don't mean to be "that guy", but I'm a serious buyer in the market currently, clicked on this ad expecting some great deals! Seems a lot of the "newer" distributors are marking prices up substantially more than those that got in on the LED importing business early...

Last edited:

sleeper00

Observer
These are not Chinese LED bars. I promise to get some real reviews up. I myself have a 40" coming along with 2 6" bars. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

sleeper00

Observer
They are based out of Texas and they have a no hassle 2 year warrantee, although because they are a newer company, I'm sure they are geared to please the customer and build clientele.

So far, I have been informed that I pretty much have a green light for 30" bars or higher will be at 35% off and all smaller lights and light bars will be at 30% off.

sleeper00

Observer
Updated with a "Possible Interest List"

Just to give everyone an idea of the ordering. Its looking to be a very strong buy right now!

sleeper00

Observer
It's official!!! 35% off on ALL Products! Group buy thread is in progress. The ordering will officially start on Oct 1st! Get Ready for some serious light!

To all who are interested in the review, I should have my 40" light within the next few days. As soon as I can get together with my buddy who owns a 40" Rigid, we are going to do a review comparing the quality to the Alien and Rigid. I'm doing this because I want everyone to see the quality of this product since I know Rigid to be a very high quality light bar! I will be sure to post a link to the review. Happy Viewing! :coffeedrink:

sleeper00

Observer
BTW, Say hello to AlienLED's newest Bad*ss 2" Pod light...... The Alien Aero

noname.jpg

noname1.jpg

Quoted from my vendor:
"Here's the new small light we are coming out with. They are made with Cree 10 watt LEDs and they are a better unit than the existing small ones. We should have them available in about 3-4 weeks. Will be available in Euro and Flood patterns."

Jay H

servicedriven.org
Looks like hanma light bars to me. I wonder which cree leds they are using and what the performance, tint and color temperature are. Would be nice to see more 5 to 6k color temp leds being used. I doubt these use new xpg gen2 or xml t6 maybe xpg r5 led. But even if they are built by hanma (which I have no real proof of) with old Cree stuff real product support from a US based company is a huge leap forward.

sleeper00

Observer
From what I found, these are build with Cree 3 Watt LEDs (not sure what gen though). They are also 5-6k temp. However, I do not believe they are Hanma lightbars. These, if you notice have bolts around the bezel securely sealing it which gives it the full IP68 rating. The hanma bars do not from what I understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven