GWNF again

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeepfreak

Think about this one. Namecalling online is easy to do and avoid consequences. I do believe if you carry that tone over to personal meetings, you will end up bleeding on the floor.

He does carry the same tone in person.

ryguy

Adventurer
Hmmm, points been made (several times), lesson learned. So rather than listen to everyones idiotic responses why don't we just close the damn thread.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
Hmmm, points been made (several times), lesson learned. So rather than listen to everyones idiotic responses why don't we just close the damn thread.

Its not just on this thread, or I would agree with you. These guys post hateful comments elsewhere as well. Its one thing to be dedicated to a cause and be upset, and another to comb threads looking for someone to attack.

Roverhound

Adventurer
Its not just on this thread, or I would agree with you. These guys post hateful comments elsewhere as well. Its one thing to be dedicated to a cause and be upset, and another to comb threads looking for someone to attack.

What guys would that be? Hateful?

ryguy

Adventurer
My point, this topic doesn't need further discussion! All I see is instigators that, for some reason, feel the need to express their already tired point. Clark gets it, we all get it. But lets all continue to burn him and the moderators at the stake.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
My point, this topic doesn't need further discussion! All I see is instigators that, for some reason, feel the need to express their already tired point. Clark gets it, we all get it. But lets all continue to burn him and the moderators at the stake.

Sorry. Enough is enough. I'm done. For my part, I'll drag this out no further!

Roverhound

Adventurer
I haven't seen anyone burned at the stake for a while. If you stop posting this thread will fade away. Until then it will keep getting bumped. That's how forums work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy