High Altitude Trailer XT 105

rehammer81

Here is some direct feedback from HAT about some of the differences between the Roamer X and XT105:

"There are several differences. Length of the frame (Roamer X is longer), suspension system (Cruisemaster vs Timbren), heating system (Truma Combi vs Fogatti/Dometic), toilet system (Nature's head vs Dometic). Little touches as well."

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Circling back here on the HATCO 105. So I was under the impression that this model was being sold from dealers TX and UT and the UT dealer was selling an upgraded model Rumor X. They have gone silent on the Rumor X probably because CM ATX suspension are back ordered. So now HATCO does not appear to list the UT dealer on thier website. The Denver dealer (cool guy) has never listed the 105 on thier website.

I am impressed with this model as is with Timbren s and speced nice. 93 k is a lot but a guess inline with current prices but certainly not any more.

So is TX the only place you can buy one of these?

Climbbike6

Circling back here on the HATCO 105. So I was under the impression that this model was being sold from dealers TX and UT and the UT dealer was selling an upgraded model Rumor X. They have gone silent on the Rumor X probably because CM ATX suspension are back ordered. So now HATCO does not appear to list the UT dealer on thier website. The Denver dealer (cool guy) has never listed the 105 on thier website.

I am impressed with this model as is with Timbren s and speced nice. 93 k is a lot but a guess inline with current prices but certainly not any more.

So is TX the only place you can buy one of these?
Outback RV of Texas is listed on the website. You can get an XT105 from any of our listed dealerships if they want to sell it. Outback has already sold two. RV's of America and HAT CO are still working on their designs so there is no need to advertise until it is completely finalized.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Gotcha so I assume if there is no need to advertise that Rumor X will be 2024?

I also assume since ROA is not listed as one of your dealers they won't be selling the XT 105?

rehammer81

From the HAT Facebook account
39b87e3b7a4f999aee34dacaf28c7e63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater