Hostile Lands of SOAZ: Dragoons to Chiricahuas, April 25-27

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Failed Trip with you all!

Extremely disappointed I could not join you all and meet you due to mechanical probelms with my rig. I am just in the final stages of reinstalling my trani :Mechanic: with HD TC and ED VB as well as aux trani cooler and rebuilt (3 x sq ft.) radiator. This SHOULD do the trick. Then it is time to do some local longer trips to test it out and confirm she won't leave me high and dry enroute!

After reading all the posts and seeing the photos, I am really bummed I couldn't make it! My apology and regrets! and hope I didn't put anyone out.

Special thanks to Mark for organizing this and would love to make it sometime in the future.

I have tentatively rescheduled my trip again for late September 08 as it getting too warm to do it anytime sooner and was wondering if anyone was up for another trail ride for a similar weekend at that time? Will post dates once all my itinerary is confirmed. I know it is a bit in the future but I tend to plan ahead to give everyone time to see if it fits into their world events.

Thanks again, super trip I missed..great weather and lots of fun!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
CanuckMariner said:
Extremely disappointed I could not join you all and meet you due to mechanical probelms with my rig. I am just in the final stages of reinstalling my trani :Mechanic: with HD TC and ED VB as well as aux trani cooler and rebuilt (3 x sq ft.) radiator. This SHOULD do the trick. Then it is time to do some local longer trips to test it out and confirm she won't leave me high and dry enroute!

After reading all the posts and seeing the photos, I am really bummed I couldn't make it! My apology and regrets! and hope I didn't put anyone out.

Special thanks to Mark for organizing this and would love to make it sometime in the future.

I have tentatively rescheduled my trip again for late September 08 as it getting too warm to do it anytime sooner and was wondering if anyone was up for another trail ride for a similar weekend at that time? Will post dates once all my itinerary is confirmed. I know it is a bit in the future but I tend to plan ahead to give everyone time to see if it fits into their world events.

Thanks again, super trip I missed..great weather and lots of fun!

Sorry you didn't make it. I had an extra steak and a plate of spaghetti for you. :chef: No worries though, they didn't go to waste.

Let out a yell when you head down here again and I'm sure we'll come up with someplace fun to go explore.

MaddBaggins

Explorer
Some really cool pics guys!! Can't wait to do something like this again with this group.
(I'm planning a summer weekend in Payeatte Draw, nice camping and good trail to run)

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Here are a few ...

1. Erin riding off into the sunset

2. Brooke and Chloe in their breakfast nook.

3. Paco, Aubrey, Chloe and Zoe in search of bugs.

4. Chloe and Zoe down the path with Paco.

5. Aubrey and the infamous ice cream from Sunizona.

6. Chloe, Zoe and Aubrey in Alvin's tent.

7. Aubrey, Chloe and Zoe still in Alvin's tent.

8. Chloe gets a push in the hammock from Aubrey.

9. Wendy really needs to get the Liberty ... Flyin'Baby became Draggin'Baby

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Miss R2FJ said:
Does anyone have a GPX file of the route you guys took?

Thanks...

You betcha. :088: I'll upload it from my GPS later tonight and post up the map image (including the finely navigated dead ends).

I'll email you the GPX file.

FlyingWen

Explorer
Tucson T4R said:
I knew this was coming. All I have to say is when a comrade is in dyer straights, it's not good manners to walk away snickering and leave the poor soul with the "guest who would not leave". :bigbossHL:
:

I missed the Chef poking the steak, but the Carpenter guy sure was creepy in my book!!

kcowyo

ExPo Original
I don't have a clue what any of you are talking about, but I have a feeling I should wish I had been there.

Nice to see such a great turn out of the big kids and the little kids - :campfire:

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Tucson T4R said:
Sorry you didn't make it. I had an extra steak and a plate of spaghetti for you. :chef: No worries though, they didn't go to waste.

Let out a yell when you head down here again and I'm sure we'll come up with someplace fun to go explore.

Thanks Brad will do!

MaddBaggins

Explorer
kcowyo said:
I don't have a clue what any of you are talking about, but I have a feeling I should wish I had been there.

Nice to see such a great turn out of the big kids and the little kids - :campfire:

Couple of interesting fellas from the next camp took a liking to Brad. :eek:

Last edited:

viatierra

Explorer

whipp

Observer
viatierra said:
Dude! It is SO GREAT not to have to wait a month or two for Mark to post up a gallery... Giddy-up for Mark's digital camera!

:jumping:

x2!

But where are the usual fancy borders he puts on his photos?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk