Hunter Build

ArmyRover

Adventurer
Hopefully, here soon it will be out doing something other than mall-crawlin lol. I haven't taken it out wheeling really since i have been depending on it as my daily driver.

LtFuzz

Explorer
Hopefully, here soon it will be out doing something other than mall-crawlin lol. I haven't taken it out wheeling really since i have been depending on it as my daily driver.

yeah me too dude... plus it sucks being where I am in Savannah, GA. I'm not too big on "wheeling" just for the sake of banging the truck through some nasty **** just to make a 3 mile loop back to a campsite that's a few miles from the interstate that took me there. I guess that's all you get on the east coast though...

Supposed to be on orders back to southern AZ this summer -- a 4-day weekend means San Diego CA and back on 100% border patrol track along the Mex border :smiley_drive:

ArmyRover

Adventurer
Work came along well today. I got the skid plate, plate modified so that it would work with the scorpion bumper. I love my new toy, a angle grinder :D

IMAG0682.jpg

After that I moved on to the sliders from Brad at www.roxtarfab.com They are very beefy units, nicely powder coated and great fit and finish. They are a bit more involved to install over standard sliders. These mount not only to the sill but to the frame as well. They will require a bit of grinding on the pinch weld seem at the rear frame arm. Not big deal. I would also recommend a right angle drill as well to ease install a bit. A little drilling grinding and muscle nets some great looking sturdy results.

IMAG0679.jpg

IMAG0678.jpg

MattScott

Approved Vendor
So here are a few update pics not the greatest but good enough for now. We had a Chicago Land Rover Club meeting today so I took a few quick shots while the trucks were parked together. Kinda strange how low to the ground the G4 looks next to my Hunter. Tomorrow with a little luck the sliders will be installed.

I should have went! People actually showed!

ArmyRover

Adventurer
With a little luck some day it might look half as good as your two door. :D

A few more pics

IMAG0687.jpg

IMAG0686.jpg

IMAG0685.jpg

IMAG0683.jpg

Last edited:

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Aww now I'm blushing, but seriously my 2 dr is rusty, dented, and generally falling apart. You wouldn't want my rover ;)

Mike and Myles

ArmyRover

Adventurer
Well today I got a bit done with the Hunter, while I was taking a break from working on the Jaguar. I installed the front bolt on equip diff guard, and put in the adjustable pan hard rod. I'll take some pics tomorrow, slowly but surely it's all coming along... :D

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Well today I got a bit done with the Hunter, while I was taking a break from working on the Jaguar. I installed the front bolt on equip diff guard, and put in the adjustable pan hard rod. I'll take some pics tomorrow, slowly but surely it's all coming along... :D

Its tomorrow, where are my pictures? :D

Here is a little rusty 2 door love for ya.
Overland%20Canyon%2001.jpg

Mike and Myles

ArmyRover

Adventurer
Yeah Yeah... I got busy and forgot to take them lol....

I will always lust after a two door. Don't know why but to me it's the only way a RRC should have been offered :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal