Is your Land Cruiser your daily driver?

AK.xplorer

Observer
Absolutely.

Below-zero cold starts parked on some desolate road hours from the closest town.
Frequent daily commutes on the highway all winter
5 hour runs up wintery highways towing snowmachines or my dog team of Alaskan Malamutes
4-10 hour runs down trails that put water up to my doors to access canoeing locations
hauling moose and salmon every year
hauling boats every year
hauling building materials and firewood every year.
etc.

What could I do? Pay money on a Toyota Corolla, Camry, or neutered Subaru in between the above mentioned tasks and possibly die in an accident? no thanks. keep the 30 mpg, I'll gladly throw gas in these thirsty pigs all year round..........with no car payment.

Yotard

34e7f3fa17f8b3b8f587ecb2821e084f.jpg

Daily Drive my 99 UJZ100

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

goblue

I built this to be my DD; entirely new suspension, big brakes, a built LS1/t56, and I still drive the 100 more. It's a ball, but I'd keep my LX over it any day.

Last edited:

Benc

Explorer
Not my dd but I drive it daily, it was and still would be if I didn't have a company van. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459088927.547495.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1459088980.656205.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lugueto

Adventurer
I usually take my motorcycle to work, but at night -or if i'm going to be outside until nightfall, there's bad weather -or there's a likelihood for it, or I don't feel like taking my bie, I take the cruiser out.

I only have the bike to avoid parking the cruiser out in the streets, anyway..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77