Jeep Wrangler Chop-top.

SGV

Adventurer
I hope a few people can get a chuckle out of this. I could not keep this to myself.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/997680289.html

3n93p13ld1f91381g091i11cd50b36af6188c.jpg
3ka3m63pd1f11231gd91i241534ca09e61e83.jpg

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
Serious advantage to this jeep in the north east, were downed trees are everywhere. just might sneek under a few of them..:elkgrin:

SGV

Adventurer
I felt a slight amount of trepidation when I posted this, but as I search through craigslist for a new truck, I occasionally come across stuff like this and I just have to share it with people who would appreciate it. I wonder if there should be a thread for this kind of abomination.

BigAl

Expedition Leader
Sectioning the fiberglass top would be a PIA, the picture isn't great but it looks like he did a good job. Unless he leaned the windshield forward, he probbly had to shorten the length of the top too. I have to go wash my hands after typing this:elkgrin:

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Not my cup of tea but I have seen uglier

Sectioning the fiberglass top would be a PIA, the picture isn't great but it looks like he did a good job. Unless he leaned the windshield forward, he probbly had to shorten the length of the top too. I have to go wash my hands after typing this:elkgrin:
Actually, other way round; either he tilted the windshield more or lengthened the top ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater