JK/J8 Flippac rumor??

LIVEABOARD

Adventurer
Looks great !

Met w/Martyn & Mario first time in person after talking over the past yr.
seem like great guys and after seeing the JK Habitat think it has been worth the wait as it takes time to do these things plus their attention to detail in finalizing the product, I am very glad and excited WOW I signed on early to get one as I think it will be very sought after. very excited now. LOOKING FORWARD more then ever. GREAT JOB GUYS

Pest

Adventurer
Maybe I missed something, am I to understand that it can sleep 5?? 4 up top and 1 on the lower platform? That's great... but it only seats 3 that way..?

keithro

Adventurer
Nice videos, why is there no video of it being setup? Is it not 100% functional at this point?

How is the wind noise? I'm very curious to know if the cabin is quieter with the double fiberglass walls.

Please make the window in the rear of the tent structure double as a door (Full Zip). This would serve as a great access point for many people with cluttered rear seat areas. IE....I have multiple car seats in my vehicle and usually many duffle bags. A spare tire step would make it fairly easy to access through the rear with out moving anything in the rear seat area and no need to shuffle anything inside the tent area. Also, no need to lift the floor hatches where my kids might already be sleeping :)

Last edited:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Maybe I missed something, am I to understand that it can sleep 5?? 4 up top and 1 on the lower platform? That's great... but it only seats 3 that way..?

The upper tent area can sleep up to 4 people.

If you choose to get stage 1 and 2 interior builds the storage area can fold down do a sleeping platform.

There are various choices here, any mix of the following is possible, the JK habitat, Stage 1 interior system (the rear drawer), Stage 2 interior system, (the front storage system), and the kitchen slide set up (fridge and stove).

Someone with a 4 door JK could fit any of the interior systems, kitchen, stage 1, stage 2. They don't have to buy the Habitat to get these.

The sleeping platform can be used with or without the Habitat.

A wide range of set ups for any JK.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Nice videos, why is there no video of it being setup? Is it not 100% functional at this point?

How is the wind noise? I'm very curious to know if the cabin is quieter with the double fiberglass walls.

Please make the window in the rear of the tent structure double as a door (Full Zip). This would serve as a great access point for many people with cluttered rear seat areas. IE....I have multiple car seats in my vehicle and usually many duffle bags. A spare tire step would make it fairly easy to access through the rear with out moving anything in the rear seat area and no need to shuffle anything inside the tent area. Also, no need to lift the floor hatches where my kids might already be sleeping :)

Access to the tent portion of the Habitat from the exterior was part of the original concept, and it is something we are moving ahead with. As I explain in the video the tent on this Habitat is not the same design as the production tent.

Pest

Adventurer
The upper tent area can sleep up to 4 people.

If you choose to get stage 1 and 2 interior builds the storage area can fold down do a sleeping platform.

There are various choices here, any mix of the following is possible, the JK habitat, Stage 1 interior system (the rear drawer), Stage 2 interior system, (the front storage system), and the kitchen slide set up (fridge and stove).

Someone with a 4 door JK could fit any of the interior systems, kitchen, stage 1, stage 2. They don't have to buy the Habitat to get these.

The sleeping platform can be used with or without the Habitat.

A wide range of set ups for any JK.

Ah, nifty!

AZUnlimited

Adventurer
When can the interior items be ordered and what will the lead time be?

Additionally, are there any pics of the water bag and how it looks when it is mounted?

18seeds

Explorer
Martyn,

Can you please explain the heat exchanger a little? I see where the cold water goes in and hot water out. I assume 2 of the others are for the coolant. What is the 3rd for?

heatxchangetank.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach