JK Overland Project: Expeditions West 3.0

CyberTom

Since the 1st time I saw the JK Overland Project Jeep with the Mopar Winter Rims I thought it was genius. It has that tough, functional, Military look. That being the case I thought that it would look even better in Commando Green. I bought my Commando Green Jeep Unlimited Rubicon in February and have been working on it since. It finally has the look I have been dreaming about thanks to the effort put forth by Scott Brady and his team. Thank you for sharing your idea. It really resonated with me. It may be the 1st Jeep with Commando Green Mopar Winter Rims. If anything Scott this is my tribute to you...thanks!
IMG_1232.jpgIMG_1235.jpgIMG_1238.jpg

Last edited:

mikeg1713

Adventurer
That looks awesome!

One of mine,

0510A06B-CF8E-47B9-91C4-E6D592BB2F40-272-0000000E48AFC826_zpsf445a628.jpg

mikeg1713

Adventurer
It's a rancho. HATE IT. it's very simple and good departure angle for what it is. But opening and closing sucks. I'll be using the AEV tire carrier and I'll make up some kind of frame protection.

CyberTom

New photos from today with the top down. I have to say I'm REALLY happy I did those wheels in Commando Green. This is the Jeep for me. I couldn't be happier.

ugymenag.jpg
5a9udyga.jpg

A Man's got to know his limitations...

GetOutThere

Adventurer
New photos from today with the top down. I have to say I'm REALLY happy I did those wheels in Commando Green. This is the Jeep for me. I couldn't be happier.

ugymenag.jpg
5a9udyga.jpg

A Man's got to know his limitations...

This may very well be the best looking JK I have ever seen.

Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3