• Ruggged Ridge floor liners
  • Mopar fuel door
  • BF Goodrich MT's 255 75R 17
  • Rollbar Maglite mount
  • Rollbar fire extinguisher mount
  • Rugged Ridge XHD Bumper with hoop
  • Transmission Cooler
  • Warn m8000
  • Gobi Stealth Roof Rack (should arrrive this week!)
  • ARB Pilbara RTT
  • Rugged Ridge Hitch
  • Mighty Mount/Quick Clips Axe/shovel mounts
  • JKS Quicker disconnects.
  • Rugged Ridge Grill Inserts

Updated with photos from 2011 fall trip to Colorado/Utah

BFG's.jpg
Stock

2012-09-17_18-39-56_636.jpg
Camping at Colorado National Monument

hdr_00160_0.jpg
Monument Valley

IMG_8064-Edit.jpg
Onion Creek - Moab

IMG_8301.jpg
Capitol Reef NP via Baker Ranch Rd.

IMG_9046.jpg
Outside of Capitol Reef NP - this road was extremely rough in Fall 2011.

IMG_9101.jpg
Hog Springs Rest Area - Utah 95

IMG_9143.jpg
Lake Powell Overlook

IMG_9336.jpg
Near Telluride

Onion Creek Crossing Frames.jpg
Onion Creek - near Moab

That is it until next year, when funds are replenished. :)

Last edited:

JKJenn

Adventurer
Thanks. I over exposed the shot (with the cell phone) to get the tire detail. It is silver. Silver was not my favorite choice, but it has grown on me. ;) I actually like the black tops better.

JKJenn

Adventurer
Installed Gobi roof rack, wind deflector, ladder, and ARB awning.

IMG_20120307_171432.jpg

IMG_20120307_173402.jpg

IMG_20120307_173410.jpg

IMG_20120307_173424.jpg

IMG_20120307_180825.jpg

Thanks to TimGCo for the great deal and Q&A support!!

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
Silver was not my favorite choice, but it has grown on me.

I hear that, both my Jeep and truck happen to be silver just because that's what color came with the best deal. But the silver hides the tree hug scratches, road salt blends in and Pennsylvania and West Virginia road dust matches the paint well. That Gobi rack looks good on there!

JKJenn

Adventurer
Thanks, Mark - I very happy to have it on. Planning to install bumper & winch this weekend. I plan on doing some outings with it in WV this spring/summer before heading out west in the fall.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
I plan on doing some outings with it in WV this spring/summer before heading out west in the fall.

If you need some suggestions for a run down in West Virginny drop me a PM and I can offer up some options.

m(a)ce

Adventurer
The rig is looking good & coming along!

I ended up with silver too because that was the best deal. :) it's grown on me.

If you get a chance can you post pics of the ARB awning mount on the Gobi?

Did the awning come with the necessary hardware?

Thank you!

looks good so far go to jk forum and look at the weight of bumpers. I had picked a warn bumper it was incredibly heavy and with a winch the whole set up was 260 lbs. That caused my suspension to gradually collapse over time and for a bout 2 years i drove around with a bout 1/2 inch of travel... but that was with a warn bumper since then I have put on OMe heavy duty springs and shocks and now it looks and rides right. I don't know what a rugged ridge bumper weighs so .... this is just an FYI my posts are under RJ'sjeep on jk forum you can see my frustrations

JKJenn

Adventurer
looks good so far go to jk forum and look at the weight of bumpers. I had picked a warn bumper it was incredibly heavy and with a winch the whole set up was 260 lbs. That caused my suspension to gradually collapse over time and for a bout 2 years i drove around with a bout 1/2 inch of travel... but that was with a warn bumper since then I have put on OMe heavy duty springs and shocks and now it looks and rides right. I don't know what a rugged ridge bumper weighs so .... this is just an FYI my posts are under RJ'sjeep on jk forum you can see my frustrations

Thanks for the head's up - I will check it out. My bumper and winch will come in around 200 lbs, so a little lighter. i also put in the AEV 2.5" lift this weekend, which is supposed to be built for the heavier loads. Hopefully that will help prevent your issues.

Here is the latest shot with the lift with another crummy cell phone shot in the driveway. You'd never know I normally shoot with a Canon dSLR. :
AEV Lift.jpg

JKJenn

Adventurer
If you get a chance can you post pics of the ARB awning mount on the Gobi?

Did the awning come with the necessary hardware?

Thank you!

Sorry I missed this last week, Matt. It was a crazy week. I will take a couple shots tomorrow. The Gobi mount seems solid and the ARB awning was an easy mount with all of the hardware included necessary to fit into the Gobi mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal