Land Rover LR3 questions

Congratulations!

Now we need to pick a time to meet...breakfast...The Waveland in Booneville???

Dave, Eric, Tom, etc...you know you want to :)

Cheers,

KAA

atancreti

Observer
Well, I did it!!! Last night I picked up my 2008 LR3. I will post pics soon. I am very excited about getting to know this new truck

I KNOW YOU DID! LOL I watched it go through the final inspection.. I think your salesman was a woman right?? I was at willis ordering more......... parts. Congrats. That is a top notch discovery. When are we going up to minnesota to do a weekend of off roading?? :snorkel:

ISUHawkeye

Observer
I spent the day behind the wheel today. Mostly highway driving, but I did get to tackle a level B road or two. Got some mud on the tires, and didnt even get stuck. Experimenting with the different traction control and off road settings was fun.

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
So, you've had a little while to get to know your LR3. What are your thoughts? Do you like it more or less than you expected? Any issues? I only ask because my wife and I are looking at trading in our 100 series land cruiser for one. We love the land cruiser but are interested in something different.

dcwhybrew

Adventurer
I think the LR3 gets a little better gas mileage than the LC. The lR3 is the first Rover that has similar quality levels that you're used to. Otherwise, going from land cruiser to any other land rover model would be painful. If you can afford it, check out the LR4a. They have a much bigger engine and equal (maybe better) reliability.

ISUHawkeye

Observer
I have had the truck for a few weeks now and so far I am very happy. The design, and detail of the truck has been very impressive. Give me a few more days and I will be able to give you more details. If you have specific questions post them here, and I will try to answer them.

05lr3guy

My LR3 if my most favorite vehicle I have had (and I have had alot)

Attachments

• LB.jpg
    LB.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6308.jpg
    IMG_6308.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 67

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal