LAND ROVER RANGE CLASSIC COUNTY READY FOR TRAVEL GREAT CAR 3.9 AUTO

camel357

FOR SALE

LAND ROVER

RANGE ROVER COUNTY

190K MILES

Ok, here is the thing: I have own this car for the las 12 years, with no complains and now is time for me to move on and sadly I have to sell it (is more like my wife says is time to move on). I got the car with 70k miles on it and was not my first rover, so first thing i did was to rebuilt the engine and transmission and that was the start of a long list of stuff done. now the car has 190k miles on it with the engine done about 10k miles ago. the rover is ready to go, along the years I prepared the car for long travels/overlanding and has visited all the continental US, Canada. This is the 6th car that I prepared for this purpose, so I kind of know what is need it out there and that is what it has, no more, no less. It is set up for two people, so it has not rear seats, which I still have in case the new owner wants them.

lets begin with the accesories:

Old man emu suspension kit including damper
HD rear control arms
HD front and rear axels
ARB front bumper w/ 12000lbs warn winch, 2 hella 4000 w/120w hella bulbs each, 60" hi-lift cast w/bracket, cb antenna on bracket, 2 mtrs antenna w/bracket, one on each side
Custom rear bumper w/can openner and hitch
custom roof rack full size w/ 4 hella 500 w/100w hella bulb each on front, 2 back up lights, 3 jerry can holders w/ their 5 gallons jerry cans wedco, 2 sand ladders w/bracket and a 2 people roof top tent with new floor and cover
diamond plate on interior lower tailgate
10w solar pannel integrate on the roof use as a battery tender main batt
5w solar pannel on dash as a battery tender aux batt
dual battery system w/master switch and national luna dual battery monitor
custom made cargo divider w/ cargo guard
air compressor fixed on cargo area w/20' hose
power inverter in cargo area 3000w w/outlets outside
power inverter in center console 600w for chargers, laptop
norelco 64qt cooler/fridge
10 gallong water tank w/water filter and pump w/outlet for shower and hose, also has small pump to fill the tank
AT tires 265/75/R16 w/less than 5k milles on them, spare tire is an MT old but good
cb radio cobra 148GTL
2mtrs radio Icom V8000
laptop bracket
inclinometer
hella map ligh (the long one)
mantec snorkel w/ all breathers on it (differentials,transmission,engine)
computers were taking out from under the seat for security and place it inside the dash, that way is higher with no danger of getting water
other little stuff here and there, I can e-mail you complete list
aluminum frame upper tailgate
headlights were replace for hella and hella buld 100w in low/130w in high
waterproof seat covers
the good:

complete paint job done about 6 months ago, is not a excellent paint job, is good and all rust were taken care of, so it is rustfree
lower part of body is line-x also 6 months ago
complete tune up 4 months ago
rebuilt ac compresso 1 month ago
water pump 8 months ago
alternator 1 month ago
cleaning fuel tank, new fuel sender and hoses,new fuel pump,new original fuel cap 1 month ago
front and rear differential serviced 4 months ago
all joints are less than a year
new belts
power windows and locks
cd radio w/remote and pioneer speakers all over
brake pads and rotors were replaced a year ago
the bad:

upper tail gate does not lock, it has and aftermarket lock on it
transmission is working fine but it might be on time to service it
steering box is tight but you can feel is time to replace it
this is all I can think of it right now, its an old car and I always tried to keep it the best i can. As it is right now, I wouldn't mind driving it all the way to california tomorrow, or anywhere.

not sure what would be a fair price for this car, that is why and placing it as an auction on ebay with a reserve price which is what I think is fair, but if the reserve price is not met and the higher bid sounds good to me, I'll let it go for it.
I and open to hear offers from the forum or even trades, just send me a private
you can also see pictures on ebay
the link is : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAND...649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true

E-mail me any question

I am able to ship it anywhere worldwide, for a fee of course

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach