Latest Photo?

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
ginericLC said:
The previous owner rolled it into a creek bed. I bought it to part it out. Then suddenly I had an idea. I had an FJ60 in my back yard that I bought for a friend in Pennsylvania. His 60 hit a guard rail and needed lots of body work, so I picked up this 60 with a blown head gasket for him. It has been almost 3 years and he hasn't been able to come get it. With gas prices rising he's given up on coming to get it. So I bought it from him. I sold the 60 axles in January. So I'm basically dropping a 60 body on an 80 chassis. It is a low budget build. I'm hoping to be in it under 2k when done including lockers and tires.
:drool: ... Awsome... :drool:

Now that's some good recycling eh: Two great trucks combined to make one truly amazing rig. Keep us posted on how the build goes, I'm really intrested in the final product.

Cheers

Dave

the dude

Adventurer
On the Oshetna river, AK

IMG_1908.jpg

Box Rocket

Little out of date I guess, but it's the latest one I have. CM '08 Moab Rim trail in Moab, Utah of course.

256.jpg

ginericLC

Adventurer
Lizard Gulch, Idaho I'm told that Scott Brady and another Ex Po member may have pioneered this trail about 15 years ago.

66LV

Observer
Here's my 64 pickup. We're just driving around the backroads near my neighborhood. The soft top cab is from Pakistan and the bed canopy is from OZ. The guy in the back is Eldwick my bloodhound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater