Latest Photo?

devortex

Adventurer
It rained on the way in but cleared up nicely for the day. It got windy and we had some pretty good blowing sand as we headed out through Tule Wash at the end of the day.

Attachments

• DSC_0176.jpg
    DSC_0176.jpg
    634.3 KB · Views: 95

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
fa836479.jpg

Today on the south shore of an angry Lake Superior during an April snowstorm. Lake effect is accumulating pretty quick inland right now. The picture doesn't do the wave sizes justice. Just down the beach there were solid 10 footers breaking on the second sand bar.

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
OH man - that is uber pertiful! Love the black treatment - very good taste indeed! :elkgrin:

fa836479.jpg

Today on the south shore of an angry Lake Superior during an April snowstorm. Lake effect is accumulating pretty quick inland right now. The picture doesn't do the wave sizes justice. Just down the beach there were solid 10 footers breaking on the second sand bar.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Thanks! She shines up pretty well still for an old girl with over200k on the clock. Just gotta loose the chrome on the 80's! Haha I am planning on going with a narrow 33 on the factory alloys though this summer and ditch gas sucking 12.50's, so it won't be quite so black.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
You know, I might be wrong, but I'm almost positive that tan 60 is my ex-girlfriends truck. She lives in that area now and I know she recently (in the last year or so) got the truck back from her dad. He took it back from her (he had given it to her) and had the whole thing redone; paint, wheels, tires, maybe more.

~matthew

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
i think the tan 60

A couple of nice Cruisers I saw last October in Lake Tahoe -

Nice looking 60 -
789695600_pxiYY-O.jpg

And a sharp 62 -
789695601_7h7Fx-O.jpg

A 60 spied in southern Utah, (maybe Henrieville...?) last September -
789695621_3dTTv-O.jpg

And a lonely 60 on the side of the road above Panamint Springs in Death Valley last December -
738262873_uUgwU-O.jpg

738263049_wMcXW-O.jpg

is my ex-girlfriends truck. She lives in the area and she got the truck back from her dad in the past year or two. He had given it to her originally in the early-mid 90's and then took it back in 2002. He had it painted, put on new tires and wheels and maybe other stuff. Weird to see it in a photo after all these years.

p.s. sorry about the repost. I saw that my other post didn't really allude to who I was talking to.

~matthew

kcowyo

ExPo Original
This one, that I saw in Tahoe?

789695600_pxiYY-O.jpg

It's fairly distinct. That roof rack looks like it's off of a newer 4Runner or something. Definitely not stock. That 60 was gorgeous, darn near flawless from what I could tell.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
well, I just dug around and found a newer photo

This one, that I saw in Tahoe?

789695600_pxiYY-O.jpg

It's fairly distinct. That roof rack looks like it's off of a newer 4Runner or something. Definitely not stock. That 60 was gorgeous, darn near flawless from what I could tell.

of her truck from when she got it back. It's not the one in the your photo. After I looked at the picture again this morning I saw the two tone paint job which made me question. My ex's is doesn't have the rack, the two tone paint and has different wheels now. Hers looks good, but not as good as the one in your photo.

~matthew

uzj100

Adventurer
Ferry Ride

Cherry Branch to Sea Gull for Y Princess outing with my daughter.

Attachments

• Spring Outing _2010_LC.JPG
    Spring Outing _2010_LC.JPG
    553.7 KB · Views: 64

Sloan

Explorer
Went out to see the CA Poppy Reserve, I'm not sure what the heck she is doing. The poppies are supposed to really be coming in the next couple of weeks if you haven't been.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 106

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven